New Idea system Posted Here..... - page 10

maniek:
ok but now no one sell signal

Sorry, buy its not gonna work. I test it and because the RSI+Stochastic can be slower, u miss more arrows. I am going back to the 1st version

Files:

I need

if ((rsi_h1 > 50) && (stoc_H1 > 40) &&

(iStochastic(.........MODE_MAIN......)>iStochastic(........MODE_SIGNAL...))

) { rsi_rec_h1 = "Buy"; iBuy++;} ..........................

for both 15M and H1

I hope now is clear

ok abow bad idea

4xtrader

When you look at stochastic on H1, you look at signal line or level 40 60 for confirm of direction?

maniek:
I need

if ((rsi_h1 > 50) && (stoc_H1 > 40) &&

(iStochastic(.........MODE_MAIN......)>iStochastic(........MODE_SIGNAL...))

) { rsi_rec_h1 = "Buy"; iBuy++;} ..........................

for both 15M and H1

I hope now is clear

Look at the attched screenshot. To your rules the arrow should not be display, because in the moment when the arrow should be display, the other conditions are not right. But within 3-5 pips the condition can be right, but we lost the timing and the arrow will not be show and we can miss it. That's whay I preffer to keep it display, and the trader should do some manual checking.

Files:
4xtrader_fix.jpg  190 kb

maniek:
4xtrader When you look at stochastic on H1, you look at signal line or level 40 60 for confirm of direction?

Hi Maniek,

You have to pay attention about the EMA signal (primary).

If EMA's (5 n 18 ) r crossing the stoch must be at those level 50, just look at your chart .

at this momment, price movement looks like in sideways/consolidation after the big movement in a week ago, so the EMA cross system won't give the best result, so I suggest u to use the RSI or Stoch indicator only with a small Time Frame if u wanna trade

Hope this help.

Thanks 4xtrader

Trade on 15M is more better than H1. I see on H1 is importent stoch > 50 and RSi >50 and cross of emas Look at pic I have attached freeway indicator and looks good as S/R level

Files:
freeway1.gif  15 kb

elihayun:
Look at the attched screenshot. To your rules the arrow should not be display, because in the moment when the arrow should be display, the other conditions are not right. But within 3-5 pips the condition can be right, but we lost the timing and the arrow will not be show and we can miss it. That's whay I preffer to keep it display, and the trader should do some manual checking.

Thanks elihayun for your hard work. You are right. I am now by old version of indicator.

As the additional filter of entrance I propose to use "BBands Stops".

Assume that 5 ema it crossed 35 ema. But there is no entrance as yet "BBands Stops" it did not reverse.

Files:
xz_7.gif  20 kb

Privet Alexei (;-))

I tested this indicator in 5 minutes on 4 majors

It works very well

signal are clear !!

Kind regards

Paka

Djerom K djerom

Alexey Baranov:
As the additional filter of entrance I propose to use "BBands Stops". Assume that 5 ema it crossed 35 ema. But there is no entrance as yet "BBands Stops" it did not reverse.