Broker recommendation

Hi,

I am going to open my live account with one of brokers

Forex Direct Dealers FXDD

North Finance

Interbank FX

From trading point of view I prefer North as I can trade also gold, silver, indexes, CFD, but cons from risk side is that they are off-shore located probably without any control.

Any experiences with them or recommendation of other broker with MT ?

Jozz I have the same problem. I dont know what to choose.

Take a look at this post:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/65-mt4-brokers-metatrader-brokers

Let me know what you choose.

I have heard bad thinks about FXDD and they only have MT3 live.

Me too! I'm to confused.

This list of brokers using MT is big, but choosing one is hard.

CFD illegal for US citizens

Hi

I've heard that trading in CFDs might be illegal for guys in the US - I don't know if that is true - but that is why I went with interbankfx. They are in the US. Anyone know any better?

The one thing I have against them at the moment is that one of their means they seperate their mini and std accounts via the currency symbol. All micro account sysmbols have an 'm' behind them. So if you hard code any symbol and you have to be careful. This doesn't seem like a big hassle at first - but now it is annoying me.

Cardo

yes ur right cfds is not alowed for us guys i dont know why

sailor

Broker recommendation

I opened some times ago account with FxGlory brokerage and today I am really happy about it. At first when I saw that their leverage was the highest between all the brokerages(1:3000) it frightened me but after several trading I earn money, Yes of course I lot too but today totally I am winner with this broker and I guess this is cause of their high leverage and bonus. When brokerage provides high leverage it is risky for brokerage and also for client too but I guess I have really big luck because since august I earn already 32000$ with this brokerage and lost 13000$. I have a luck with them and I wish you too share this.

I'm using fbs to trade.. And i can feel trading without reqoute with this broker, fbs also has fast server and give comfortable service..

Alex10:
I opened some times ago account with FxGlory brokerage and today I am really happy about it. At first when I saw that their leverage was the highest between all the brokerages(1:3000) it frightened me but after several trading I earn money, Yes of course I lot too but today totally I am winner with this broker and I guess this is cause of their high leverage and bonus. When brokerage provides high leverage it is risky for brokerage and also for client too but I guess I have really big luck because since august I earn already 32000$ with this brokerage and lost 13000$. I have a luck with them and I wish you too share this.

I am trading with fxglory and i am satisfy with my trading , i usually use the leverage of 1:500 but for experiences i used 1:3000 and it made me happy with trading. also they have many methods of depositing such as credit card and paypal which i use them more.

I would recommend you Weltrade broker. MT4, MT5, good support and 30 minutes withdrawal.

Guys, stay away from trading cfds if you live in US. It is not allowed and if you try this it would just complicated your trading career and could bring some unnecessary issues.

Choose a BIG Broker and Broker who don't give you bonus easily like FXCM. A lot of little broker disapear each year with your money. Only big are good.