Easy iCustom and Alerts! - page 5

Please post your chart.

I am working on a version that uses the iFunctions...

Needs debugging.

Then I can combine the 2!!

Files:
_tro_sak_i.mq4  22 kb

not bad?

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Trend Hugger System

TraderGeek :

"Logic:

All this does is compare the most recent closed bar (so 1 bar ago) to the one before that. If the color is different, it generates an alert/email that says the color changed. At that point it's up to you to do any other due diligence, wait for another bar to close, etc.

Also, the alerting logic only runs once per bar, not per tick. So on the first tick of a newly opened bar, it looks at the prior two bars to detect a color change. It does not look at the newly opened bar at all. I thought of making sure it was the same color as the most recently closed bar, but decided not to as I think a lot of people are trading this system differently than others."

bool NewBar() {

static datetime LastTime = 0;

if (Time[0] != LastTime) {

LastTime = Time[0];

return (true);

} else

return (false);

}

[..............]

if (NewBar())

{

string CurrColor;

string PrevColor;

//calc CurrColor

if (ind_buffer1[1] != 0)

CurrColor = "LimeGreen";

if (ind_buffer1s[1] != 0)

CurrColor = "Green";

if (ind_buffer2[1] != 0)

CurrColor = "Red";

if (ind_buffer2s[1] != 0)

CurrColor = "Maroon";

//Calc PrevColor

if (ind_buffer1[2] != 0)

PrevColor = "LimeGreen";

if (ind_buffer1s[2] != 0)

PrevColor = "Green";

if (ind_buffer2[2] != 0)

PrevColor = "Red";

if (ind_buffer2s[2] != 0)

PrevColor = "Maroon";

if (CurrColor != PrevColor)

{

string AlertText = Symbol() + ": oSMA Color Change";

if (AlertOn)

Alert(AlertText);

if (EmailOn)

SendMail(AlertText,"");

}
Files:

Latest version.

Code on MTF thread.

oh rumply one! i use your tro sak indicator thanks how do you get an expert to read it

Files:
chart.gif  83 kb

Hello Codersguru,

I hope someone here can help me figure outthis indicator. I been trying to get it (easy_iCustom and Alerts! indicator) to work so that it alerts when two different timeframe Stochastics both cross at same time, 5m & 15m on Stochastics. Is it even possible, I wonder. Can someone please post an pre configured one for me? I'm all thumbs, Thanks

signed, Richie

-->

Files:
jp3.jpg  25 kb

do you think it will work on asctrend? im trying to have it signal me when there is an arrow.

cant figure out how to modify so it will give out arrow and alert, and email all together when there is an arrow coming out.

thanks.

MoreYummy:
do you think it will work on asctrend? im trying to have it signal me when there is an arrow.

cant figure out how to modify so it will give out arrow and alert, and email all together when there is an arrow coming out.

thanks.

Hi, moreyummy, in the asctrend thread there are some asctrend indicator swith signal. I'm using this one:

Files:

Zero Lag MACD

Hi Folks,

I am new here and am I looking for trading system based on ZeroLagMACD and ZeroLagStoch. I found these indicators but when I want to adjust them into AOS I failed. Maybe because I can not do any complicated programing.

Does somebody has AOS based on ZeroLag MACD and ZeroLagStoch?

Thank you for your help.

marcelcorzo:
Hi, moreyummy, in the asctrend thread there are some asctrend indicator swith signal. I'm using this one:

Yes, it is what i am looking for.

What setting do you use, and TF? im testing risk 3, and risk 5.

Heiken Ashi

hi everybody...

anybody got standard heiken ashi with alert. i search and search but couldn't found it any where....

i really2 need it... anybody? please...

thank you in advance... have a nice day...