Harmonic Trading - page 576

poruchik:
ZUP 150 is last

thank you.

How do you open the file into mt4?

poruchik:
ZUP 150 is last

Ok, ignore my last message.. figured out how to upload zup150.. Works fine..

What are the additional benefits of zup 150 to zup 148?

each following version is better previous.

150 has possibility of a choice of a zigzag at which patterns are looked for

Files:
dfea.png  46 kb

poruchik:
each following version is better previous. 150 has possibility of a choice of a zigzag at which patterns are looked for

Thats interesting... which zigzag pattern one is best in your opinion? is one more accurate than another?

Purochik, in ZUP_v148 one could set ExGartleyTypeSearch to 1 or 2 and it shows old and not perfect pattern. In ZUP_v150 option Chinese Toy 1 or 2 should do to same, but doesn't. What is chinese toy? The puzzle? And why no other pattern are shown?

Files:

If you wanna try around and learn to draw Harmonic Pattern - as me there is another tool now. TheHarmonicIndi - www.for-exe.com For free and to play with. Press draw, place XABCD and have fun (if off or on weekend you must right click and 'refresh' the chart or install a tick emulator for mt4, see install introduction). I like it, it knows even dragons and takes also elliot waves into account, at least theoretically. E.g. the Black Swan is the end of wave 3, I didn't know that. Please donate these guys. Scamers don't need your money - they have their holy grails and unbeatable systems

Files:
thi_1.3.png  68 kb

ExtGartleyTypeSearch - the mode of search of patterns

= 0 - search comes to an end after the first found pattern

= 1 - all patterns on the site set by the maxBarToD parameter are removed. Search repeats at each recalculation of a zigzag

= 2 - all patterns on the site set by the maxBarToD parameter are removed. Search is run only once.

At ExtGartleyTypeSearch values> 0 the "Chinese toy" mode for all algorithms of the scanner joins

Files:
china_t.png  126 kb

poruchik:
ZUP 150 is last

can you help me with zip archives?

yes____________

poruchik:
ZUP 150 is last

Heloo

It`s posible change arj archive , with zip archive ?

I have not arj

Thanks you !