Harmonic Trading - page 572

Nikkei

ABCD bearish in daily chart, 0.618 / 1.618 swings.

Move was retraced up by 0.862 meaning possible elliottwave B bat was there also with latest upswing.

We might have ugly month ahead.

Files:
nikkei1.png  42 kb

DAX, Weekly Butterfly.

How beauty start for the year.

ECB meeting 14.1 - Save to Greece, Bail the Greece or Kick Ass the Greece ?

Files:
daxweekly.png  57 kb

Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

unfortunately the newest versions only because I started trading forex beginning of Dec. 2014!

So am completely new to this environment...

Nevertheless converting to new format isn't that bad --

Here is ZUP_v135wv05.mq4 upgraded to compile with newest build...

I am unable to get it to work and this might be related to settings I have or potentially something I did in code that is causing it not to work... (or something else??). Use a text file compare such as "Beyond Compare" to see differences between original and this one.

Hope this helps,

::yama::

Files:

2015.01.06 14:46:29.625 zero divide in 'ZUP_v135wsv05.mq4' (3478,46)

==========

do Fibonacci Deviation-0.1 for test

poruchik:
2015.01.06 14:46:29.625 zero divide in 'ZUP_v135wsv05.mq4' (3478,46)

==========

do Fibonacci Deviation-0.1 for test

If there is a ZUP version you all prefer the most to convert t latest MT4 which one would that be? I will work on it and even make improvements/enhancements to it.

Here are some versions but not limited to:

Please let me know so that I can focus on converting 1 version

Files:
capture.jpg  33 kb

zup 135 ALL HL 113

poruchik:
zup 135 ALL HL 113

Converted but does not seem to work as expected -- I will continue to work on it. Can you post template you use with it?

Do I need to include other ex4?

Thanks

yama-storm

Files:

yamastorm:
Converted but does not seem to work as expected -- I will continue to work on it. Can you post template you use with it?

Do I need to include other ex4?

Thanks

yama-storm

I figured it out last night. I will fix the code tonight when I get back home... and repost it...Additionally I will continue translation of comments in code-- It simply makes it easier for me to understand the code.

Also I'd like to use drop-downs for parameters - I will demo that code implementation once we get a fully functional code running in latest build

poruchik:
zup 135 ALL HL 113

Here is a working version (maybe ?? )

Translated all comments from Russian to English to help us better understand the code.

Will compile for all MT4 versions including latest.

Files:

Hi:

I love harmonics and Elliott Wave when trading.

Can some of you veterans trading Forex share with me your favorite ZUP version and its parameter setup? How about EW? What mt4 code do you use and with what params?