Harmonic Trading - page 531

poruchik:
bro grandaevus any more wasn't long ago

Nen does the new ZUP version (137?)

there will be a new algorithm

Have patience

or take ZUP Mod Snorm Forex Harmonics - www.for-exe.com

Hi Poruchik,

I know you are not a coder...but...please.... can you ask to your friends to coding in a better way HENRY PATTERN?

see image....AUDUS 5 min

long ago I explain in details this kind of pattern but if you need more informations ask to me...I am here.

thank's in advance to you and your friends for all your works and I hope future works!

Files:
henry.gif  48 kb

you at least for decency wrote what it is couple, a time a frame, would specify time of the beginning of a pattern and the end

Same it is necessary to you, instead of me.

I don't love idlers

Coley:
Thanks MatFx - I was wondering if that was how it was done. I was hoping there was a setting so you could have 1 indi showing multiple patterns on one chart. Multiple indis will kill my CPU I think, it's chugging with a few charts already.

A single ZUP showing multiple patterns only means it shows historical patterns. If you want to see different harmonic patterns from "ONE ZUP" that's not possible.

There's other option, use HWAFM tool from MT5.

poruchik:
you at least for decency wrote what it is couple, a time a frame, would specify time of the beginning of a pattern and the end

Same it is necessary to you, instead of me.

I don't love idlers

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

post 3345

post 3347

matfx:
A single ZUP showing multiple patterns only means it shows historical patterns. If you want to see different harmonic patterns from "ONE ZUP" that's not possible.

Thanks Mat,

I was thinking more along the lines of this - if you alter the MaxDepth = 1320 run it on H1 to monitor D1, and set DirectionofSearchMaxtoMin=False - you will only get the one pattern for the H1.

So I want to be able to see the multiple patterns formed from H1, H4, D1 on the H1 chart.

The only way I can see to do it is with multiple indis with different respective TF settings for MaxDepth, MinDepth, MaxBartoD.

Here's what I was thinking:

H1 - MaxDepth=12 / MinDepth=3

H4 - MaxDepth=220 / MinDepth=12

D1 - MaxDepth=1320 / MinDepth=72

DirectionofSearchMaxMin=False

Files:

Hello to all, some expert can 'tell me if this is the correct pattern on SPX500 Monthly? And what do you think is the PRZ? Thanks

Files:

Lambo78:
Hello to all, some expert can 'tell me if this is the correct pattern on SPX500 Monthly? And what do you think is the PRZ? Thanks

Looks like a valid butterfly pattern. I'd like to look left and see if there's some previous structure level.

nen

"Version 136.

Parameter in section of management is added by parameters of zigzags.

RecoverFiltr - sets a mode of restoration of the extrema removed with the ExtBackstep parameter

It is applied only to a standard zigzag.

The huge number of small corrections (completions) is brought. The set of small mistakes is corrected.

Gives all the best in the compiled look. I hope that in new MT4 versions will work.

It is simply improved version of the previous ZUP line. All main algorithms remained as in the previous versions."

Files:
zupv-136_.rar  227 kb