Harmonic Trading - page 387

AUDUSD M5. Short 40 pips. Long -20 pips. Might have kept the short if the purple pattern didn't show up.

RyuShin:
AUDUSD M5. Short 40 pips. Long -20 pips. Might have kept the short if the purple pattern didn't show up.

can you post a template file as your pic show? it seems more clear than mine.

And can you introduce your stragety more like stoploss and TP?

I use an I7 processor, so its pretty powerful. Which ZUP indicators do you recommend?

yachli:
can you post a template file as your pic show? it seems more clear than mine. And can you introduce your stragety more like stoploss and TP?

This is my chart property set up.

Speaking of my strategy, I use fibo levels 88.6, 78.6 and 61.8 to enter a trade and 168.1, 138.2 and 127.2 to enter and exit. When a pattern shows, I pull out fibo and analyze a potential reverse and TP level. In the AUDUSD M5 AB=CD popped up so I drew a fibo level. Fibo level 127.2 (kinda) and 138.2 fit in the box of the pattern so I entered short. When the purple pattern (shark or cypher whatever) showed up, I pulled out fibo from B to A to analyze a potential enter for the second trade and exit for the first trade. Closed the first trade at 138.2 fibo level that is in the box of the purple pattern and entered which brought some pips but it went south soon. Closed the second trade because the price out of the box. Needless to say my strategy doesn't work 100% but I gotta say that harmonic patterns and fibonacci levels work often.

darrenmkn:
I use an I7 processor, so its pretty powerful. Which ZUP indicators do you recommend?

I don't know it's hard to tell because tastes differ you know what I mean. Maybe you should start off using the latest version.

yachli:
can you post a template file as your pic show? it seems more clear than mine. And can you introduce your stragety more like stoploss and TP?

I pay attention to support and resistance as well.

RyuShin:
I don't know it's hard to tell because tastes differ you know what I mean. Maybe you should start off using the latest version.

People have asked you the same thing more than once... Stop being coy and simply say which version of zup you are using... "latest version" means nothing as there are many variations. Being direct unclutters the thread.

trendchangetrader:
People have asked you the same thing more than once... Stop being coy and simply say which version of zup you are using... "latest version" means nothing as there are many variations. Being direct unclutters the thread.

Why don't YOU tell which version of ZUP you are using too then? He didn't ask only me. He asked people in the community.

I personally use ZUP_v135 NEXT, ZUP_v135 ALL HL 113 and ###ZUP_v113wsv51. So which version of ZUP do you use trendchangetrader?

RyuShin:
Why don't YOU tell which version of ZUP you are using too then? He didn't ask only me. He asked people in the community. I personally use ZUP_v135 NEXT, ZUP_v135 ALL HL 113 and ###ZUP_v113wsv51. So which version of ZUP do you use trendchangetrader?

Thanks for the info... I trade abc pattern over and over... I don't use "zup" as of yet. My impression was people were asking you because you were posting pics.

Regards

TCT

trendchangetrader:
Thanks for the info... I trade abc pattern over and over... I don't use "zup" as of yet. My impression was people were asking you because you were posting pics.

Regards

TCT

No problem TCT. Thank you for your info too. Could you explain your strategy with pics? That could help my strategy refine and improve

Thank you in advance.