Harmonic Trading - page 363

Can some one tell me the which Zup version is best? Does each version include more and more patterns, and so forth?

I want one that looks at the AB=CD and the patterns - everything and gives me the best conclusion. Would that be ver 134 all?

What are the differences between ver 135 ALL, 135 ALL HL, 135 ALL Next, and Ver 113swv45?

When I compare ZUP v135 ALL NEXT and v135 ALL HL 113 I get two different results? Which one is giving me the best results? Does one compare deeper, or more pattern? Why different results?

Gator

You already 1000 who about it asks, wind off back pages 50, there everything is in English written

PORUCHIK, did you understand my post here for you? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page241

Do you ONLY use HL and LL? ANy changes to the settings you put together for QTA_V6?

PORUCHIK, did you understand my post here for you? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page241

Do you ONLY use HL and LL? ANy changes to the settings you put together for QTA_V6?

grandaevus

new old idea (not mine)

Files:
eurusdh4_5.png  67 kb

question to grandaevus, if price touch to fib expantion again, like the pic show, we entry or not?

My understanding there no last leg , so don't enter.

Files:
2016_4.jpg  67 kb

see H1 and wait

Files:
nzdchfh1.png  60 kb

grandaevus:
I've decided to change D Box drawing style.

No need to invent time rules for time independent patterns except navarro 200, perfect AB=CD & perfect Gartley.

I'll use horizontal lines instead of rectangles to draw D Box Area for classical patterns & others.

Rectangle will be used for Navarro 200 , perfect AB=CD & perfect Gartley patterns

Old Drawing D Box style = rectangle

New Drawing D Box style = horizontal lines

i) Thanks Grangaevus, but this is getting something completely different from Zup now! Maybe you should rename, with credits to Zup inside? The prz red box has a time element hence the box in Zup and is pretty good, but if you think it's CPU intensive...?

ii) in order to compile with my broker times input, how do I write the times in the code where it says "N/A" ?

iii) what you were telling me about deviations: what is the difference between Delta and Fibonacci/Leg deviations please? This is very gray for me to understand. And with min/max percent too?