Harmonic Trading - page 274

Harmonic Basic Patterns Indi

Hi Folks;

Like the previous poster, I'm just starting out with Harmonic patterns (not a novice trader though). Just finished S. Carney's book "Harmonic Trading Vol I" and need to start with the basics. You folks have built indicators that do incredible things... For someone starting out, though, can you recommend the "basics" version?

All I need is ABCD, Gartley, Bat, Crab, Butterfly and the PRZ projection box. Also, I've seen versions both ways. One that draws a completed pattern, then alerts (a bit late to plan a trade that way) and a version that "projects" a pattern in the making. Does ZUP "project" the potential pattern or only draw it once conditions are met? Thank you for the help

Are there any stats available as to which patterns are more accurate?

As spoke itself Gartley, 7 models from 10 are fulfilled

=======================================

Research last: from 23.08.2007 till - 1 month and 8 days.

Figures have been noticed:

The CRAB - 4 times

The BUTTERFLY - 10 times

BAT - 10 times

PATTERN Gartley - 3 times

THREE MOVEMENTS - 1 time

AB=CD - 1 time

PATTERN 5-0 - 0 times (actually, also did not look for).

Starting balance: 25 000.00 USD

Credit shoulder: 1:100

Final balance: 33 777.43 USD

Profit: 8 777.43 USD

The report on figures:

hello everyone

hope everyone is doing well and making some money

I have a kind request. anyone here would be willing to share fxgrounworks hurst indicator? (or a similar version of it). An image of it is on the first post of this topic.

I would really appreciate your help.

q

spunkyone:
hello everyone

hope everyone is doing well and making some money

I have a kind request. anyone here would be willing to share fxgrounworks hurst indicator? (or a similar version of it). An image of it is on the first post of this topic.

I would really appreciate your help.

cannot find that name, can you re-pot the picture?

chart patterns

Dear all,

Can anyone provie me with the accurate price action detection indicator ?

convert to Thinkorswim?

Is it possible to convert Zup indicator to work on Thinkorswim platform? TOS has its own script language if I remember correctly. Does anyone know how to do this?

I am impressed that after 6 years this thread is still active, Kamyar should be pleased

daily screen-grab

Files:
eu20oct11.png  248 kb

Who has the instruction?