Harmonic Trading - page 270

Harmonic Auto Trader?

anyone used this thing called the harmonic auto trader?

clayton_manier:
There are places that already have this programmed in their indicators. Plus you should compare the 5-0 with the shark pattern you might see some interesting things that would make what your asking not relevant.

Could you elaborate more & where to obtain?

Usdchfh4

USDCHFH4

FLY WITH BUTTERFLY

Files:
usdchfh4.png  43 kb

hi guys, do u know any other alternatives software rather than harmonic analyzer? thank you

gila_:
hi guys, do u know any other alternatives software rather than harmonic analyzer? thank you

Hi Gila

I try to find these patterns with my EYES

you may use "ZUP indicator" and "korharmonic indicator" for practice only

ok?

(For practice only)

and then try to mix with Elliott Wave AND divergence and convergence With MACD .

very importand to you

harmonic ebook resource

anyone who have any harmonic pattern ebook resources please post it here.

anyway im looking for the "rossbeck: gartley trading method" and "larry pesavento: opening price principle" ebooks in the current moment, anybody have it?

thank you

gila_:

Geometrictrading offer software for geometry trading, gartley pattern scanner & identifier and so on.

gila_:
anyone who have any harmonic pattern ebook resources please post it here.

anyway im looking for the "rossbeck: gartley trading method" and "larry pesavento: opening price principle" ebooks in the current moment, anybody have it?

thank you

It is all copyright stuff that can't share publicly. You may google search.

4cast:
Hi Gila

I try to find these patterns with my EYES

you may use "ZUP indicator" and "korharmonic indicator" for practice only

ok?

(For practice only)

and then try to mix with Elliott Wave AND divergence and convergence With MACD .

very importand to you

thank you 4cast, i appreciate it

gila_:
thank you 4cast, i appreciate it