Harmonic Trading - page 279

Yes, it is interesting article about the prediction of the price movement (with the examples and script to download to check this idea).

And it is about excel:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8175

freebird11266:
hello my friend,i am happy to be in your group and i follow it

i want help

i use a_zz indicator and i am checking it with the others but i have a problem

i want a indicator that can show data and price that a-zz gives signal in the past

this indicator gives signals late i use ang-amp-zzm-sep with input=72,on gbp/usd H4

i want to have positon with a-zz and close it with an other indicator

so i want a indicator that can show data and price that a-zz gives signal in the past for test

can anybody help me

best regard

yor friend mohamamd

if i have problem in text excuse me because i can not write well in english

As I know this a-zz indicator is for harmony_05 or 06 indicator.

As to zigzag so you may visit some other threads, for example:

- How it was coded (zigzag indicator);

- Channel Trading Systems;

- Zigzag;

- Zigzag indicators for MT4;

- What is zigzag?;

- Zigzag Trading System development, MT3;

- Zigzag Trading System development, MT3 EAs;

- DayImpulse indicators;

- Some new indicators from the author of Zigzag Tradin Systems and Goldwarrior EA (SilverWarrior and so on);

- two interesting zigzag indicators;

- Step Zigzag and Step Zigzag with alert;

- very simple zigzag trading system with multitimeframe fractal indicator;

- many EAs (MT4 and MT3) based on Zigzag Trading systems.

- multi timeframe zigzag indicators are on this post.

Hope you will find something.

We may say that it is a graphical representation as well because in this way we can easily describe our share and Forex's trading fluctuations and profits with latest updates.Its a wonderful strategy for future strategies and ideas.

Hey guys, good afternoon. My name is Nuno and im a Jason Stapleton's student and im very excited with the cypher pattern, it has been very profitable till now, since im among the first group of guys to have know it; someone in our group pointed me here and to the ZUP_v102 22 CYPHER indicator, that for what im seeing is a great one. I have been reading this thread yesterday afternoon and today all day, following the links, trying to assimilate all in the best way possible but 279 pages is a really big thread. Im Portuguese, so the Russian language is really out of my skills, and reading Zigzag универсальный с паттернами Песавенто - Forex forum Onix trough an automatic translator is really bad. Even so and after have done this all i have stayed with some doubts that i couldn't enlight myself.

1. Is it possible to enable only Gartleys, Bats, and Cyphers? If so can someone point me the way?

2. Is there a place in english where we ca see the setup for it? its a very complex indicator, before put it on, i'll really liked to know what does the settings do.

3. What stands ZUP for? is the owner's nick? who made this great indicator? i'd love to drop a line on him.

Thanks for your attention

Nuno

newdigital:
ZUP indicator (with many versions) was developed inside Onix forex forum by the coder namely Nen and the moderator of Onix forum namely Poruchik, and their teams. All of them are the members of our forum.

This answers number 3

everybody knows what number 1 and number 2 means!:)

Well it seems im not part of everybody altought i had found this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

Here again, i tried open the indicator in metaeditor but once had no luck on the descriptions... my english version only shows this

2012-08-13_2043 - nleitao's library

Request download harmonic pattern for metatrader 5 ?

Does someone have a harmonic pattern for Metatrader 5?

Please put me here, thanks