Harmonic Trading - page 50

2nd one is here

ziko123:
Thanks, Could you please post a chart showing this technique

Ziko here is an example of divergencd and fiblevels on the usdjpy.

To keep the charts clear I only have the levels on the 2nd step.

In real time I would be plotting clusters at each step, 1,2,3.

But if a gartley, or butterfly jumped in I would be looking to change direction, especially with divergence.

I hope these help

Files:
divergence.jpg  145 kb
fibonacci2.jpg  155 kb

ziko123:
so this is a possible setup, will take when it breaks the 23.6

Hi,

This is my first post here, but I was following this thread closely as I follow fib symmetry and patterns closely since a few Years. First of all I would like to thank Kamyar for his contribution, his posts are always a great source of inspiration to me!

Ziko, I saw the above post and thought it would be good to make a little comment on your GBPJPY analysis.

Here is a 480 minutes chart with a potential bearish butterfly. As you can see, butterfly's PRZ comes right into the 78.6% restracement of the 211-202 selloff. I therefore think that GBPJPY will rally into the 209.00 area before reversing.

Just my 2 cents

This is my first post here, but I was following this thread closely as I follow fib symmetry and patterns closely since a few Years. First of all I would like to thank Kamyar for his contribution, his posts are always a great source of inspiration to me!

hi

thanks for your attention.it is grate that i see some profissionals like u are following my thread also it would be grate u and other experts in this area share their exprience with us.to put it simply u r welcom

kamyar

kamyar:
hi

thanks for your attention.it is grate that i see some profissionals like u are following my thread also it would be grate u and other experts in this area share their exprience with us.to put it simply u r welcom

kamyar

Sorry Kamyar, didn't notice your GBPJPY daily chart earlier . Here is a butterlfy on a USDJPY 480 chart, a bearish Gartley can also be found on EURJPY and CHFJPY and a bearish butterfly on NZDJPY (tell me, if you want me to post those charts) which tends to confirm the view on GBPJPY (sorry if someone posted a USDJPY chart earlier). Time to buy Yen soon ?

Esbee:
Sorry Kamyar, didn't notice your GBPJPY daily chart earlier . Here is a butterlfy on a USDJPY 480 chart, a bearish Gartley can also be found on EURJPY and CHFJPY and a bearish butterfly on NZDJPY (tell me, if you want me to post those charts) which tends to confirm the view on GBPJPY (sorry if someone posted a USDJPY chart earlier). Time to buy Yen soon ?

hi

nice charts.please keep going and post other analisis of yours and also i'm preparing some analisis too.then we can make a decision.

well done

kamyar

Esbee:
right into the 78.6% restracement of the 211-202 selloff.

why the 78.6% , why not just the 61.8% which is the current level

I've gone back over the thread, I do not believe anyone has up loaded Larry Pesavento's book so here it is.

Enjoy

Foreverold:
I've gone back over the thread, I do not believe anyone has up loaded Larry Pesavento's book so here it is. Enjoy

Please don't provide the book for download, it deserves to be bought. I have nothing against if you upload the 90% bad financial books, but not the 10% very good book. Authors deserve to be paid for their work and contribution.

here i want to show a example of harmonic tarding on #IBM.this is for educational purpose.