Harmonic Trading - page 49

dennyb:
hi ziko123, your strategy seems great, would u share the indicator with us, let's test it together

the indicator isn't finished yet,I'm still fixing some bugs and improving it,

the strategy isn't great untill it is forward tested which I'll try to do

so this is a setup which touched the 23% fibo @1.6644, stoploss @ 1.6525, target , target 1.6850

Thanks Ziko.

ttt123:
Guys, what kind of software do you use?

What's that program which paint the bullish and bearish patterns like that?

REGARDS

i had a similar questions too...i think i just figured it out...goto insert then shapes then triangle then plot your three points of your triangle...

kamyar, what do you use for entry at D point?

at the probable retracements as per the rules?

Hi magpie,

i am very interested in your postings. i agree that rsi is good for showing when the retracement is over.

i downloaded your T3 and copied it into experts, but nothing happen. i think i am using the last build, so i don't know what is wrong with me.

maybe you have more detailed description of your method, or you can explain to me a little more about how you use it?

i would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

ziko123:
I'm still trying a proper enter/exit strategy for these patterns,

u will c I'm painting the CD Fibo level to guide me for the entry/exit

enter trade at the 23.6% fibo, stoploss at the 0% fibo, target profit at the 61.8% fibo, move stop to break even when reaching 50% fibo.

so every trade has a 2:1 reward/risk ratio

if 50% of the trades are wins and 50% losses then we end up winning coz of the 2:1 reward/risk ratio

Ziko,

I'll give you a hint, for longer timeframes such as hourly, use an indicator like MACD then check for divergence. Enter only at fiblevels and with luck the entry should be confirmed by a reversal bar, such as a doji, or hammer.

Most setups on the hourly charts will have divergence.

Foreverold:
Ziko,

I'll give you a hint, for longer timeframes such as hourly, use an indicator like MACD then check for divergence. Enter only at fiblevels and with luck the entry should be confirmed by a reversal bar, such as a doji, or hammer.

Most setups on the hourly charts will have divergence.

Thanks,

Could you please post a chart showing this technique

here are two probable Buy/sell opuurtunity

the 1st one