Harmonic Trading - page 11

leutzuro:
keep going man

you make great analises

for me is hard to memorise all those numbers for evry pattern

thank u leytzuro.but as i said we work as a team in trading with ptterns and i have learnt many things from my partners.

i put a table with ratios about each pattern.that is a grate guidance for patterns and makes the recognition of patterns easier but here is point that the ratio and pattern work well in stock market in other words we just work with gartley,butterfly and ab=cd patterns in forex.as u can see in attached charts all the patterns are these and with certain ratios 0.618,0.764,1.27,1.618 these are the moste powerful levels in forex other ones are not reliable like these.so it (patternd recognition)needs practice and practice and practice.the best point of trading with patterns is u can analayz the market and u do not need to plot colorful indicators on your charts just fibo level.of course for better entries u can use rsi and stoch but just as a general view.

thanks

another problem is the PRZ

what stop loss you use

Indicator for MT4

Hi,

usage :

iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"0_Harmony_03",num_of_bars,from,7,shift);

- returns first founded pattern,may overlap.

- if insted "7" used "[0..4]" returns/search only one pattern.

- if insted "7" used "[5..6]" returns targets.

- returns 0..5,if zero not found,otherwise :

1 = "AB=CD"

2 = "Gartley"

3 = "Butterfly"

4 = "Bat"

5 = "Crab"

- CountBars ,number of Bars to calculate.

- from , where to start to calculate - Right to Left.

* for now without source.

Cheers.

Files:
a_zz.mq4  4 kb

kamyar:
you are welcome man u really do a grate job and i want to make the indicator the best with your help and professionality of course

as i said, i keep cheking it.but as the first suggestion

would u plot the lines for patterns(i mean,for example we have a 4 signal on a bar which means BAT pattern,is it possible to draw lines which show that from where the patterns began like zigzag lines but exclusively for the determined pattern)

Hi,

update,added pattern points lines.

kamyar:

and would u say me what ratios u use for determining the patterns. i have a table(maybe u saw it!?) which used by HarmonicAnalyzer software and i check all patterns and ratios according to the table manually.it can be grate if u would use those ratios for determining the patts.

yes i saw the table,but i don't use it in this indicator,its more complicated then current algorithm i use,less accurate.but i will try to write new version based on this table.

look at this im waithing to touch the 2.2706 to enter on the thrend

Files:
gbpchfdaily.gif  15 kb

ok what you think about this one

was great one

Files:

also this GBP/USD is in progres now for more than 200 pips with a low risk

Good trade

Files:

leutzuro:
also this GBP/USD is in progres now for more than 200 pips with a low risk Good trade

leutzuro what software do you use? is it MT PREDICTOR?

i have some conditions meeting with channels for audusd for possible buy but then euro is showing me another story so i am bit not sure .

super-newbie:
leutzuro what software do you use? is it MT PREDICTOR? i have some conditions meeting with channels for audusd for possible buy but then euro is showing me another story so i am bit not sure .

yes is mtpredictor

super-newbie:
leutzuro what software do you use? is it MT PREDICTOR? i have some conditions meeting with channels for audusd for possible buy but then euro is showing me another story so i am bit not sure .

thanks for the reply leutzuro much appreciated

this is my current very basic setup of audusd, i am waiting for open to see if 0.7260-55 can hold.

Files:
aud3.gif  40 kb