News from elite subscription - page 40

mladen:
:)

SSA (singular spectrum analysis), depending on number of calculations parameter, can recalculate all bars (for number of calculation bigger than 1). As of Hodrick/Prescott filter even I was once surprised that it does not recalculate as much as I thought so but more. Those were the main reasons why I always blabbed that recalculation indicators should always be used in estimating mode and not in signaling mode. Unfortunately those bars are indirectly made a signaling mode indicators (the change of color)

In my opinion it is much better to use those 2 indicators in their raw mode (no color change nothing but a single simple line) which can help us (the men) to estimate what can happen always having in mind that it can and will change on bigger market changes.

ere s one useful link of Hodrick/Prescott filter : Hodrick–Prescott filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My mini micro lot worth, when i first started using SSA used it in everything, and I added it and Hodrick Prescott filter into the TTM but IMHO don't use not worth it, if i would have understood then what I do now would never have done so, or would have kept them private, to prevent any worry from others loosing their accounts because of it.

Maybe good to use as Mladen, says above but me its just not worth it, there are some very good indicators and systems created that neither repaint or recalculate, there was one indicator created a couple weeks ago no re-anything but blows the socks off SSA and HPF not in speed but in accuracy, what you see is what you get.

ps) meant to add think there is use for SSA and HPF just haven't found it yet.

Newly created accurate indicator

HELLO MRTOOLS, Would you be kind enough to assist us with the new indicator you mentioned in your last post,thanks.

winner246:
HELLO MRTOOLS, Would you be kind enough to assist us with the new indicator you mentioned in your last post,thanks.

SORRY,my big mouth all i can say its in regular elite section, will show chart picture of it in bar mode, and thats all i can say.The picture don't do it justice, but its no H.G. just very good.

Files:
mas.gif  22 kb

mrtools:
SORRY,my big mouth all i can say its in regular elite section, will show chart picture of it in bar mode, and thats all i can say.The picture don't do it justice, but its no H.G. just very good.

Yeap, this seems as a very powerful indicator(taking into account that it doesn't recalculate like the others). By the way, is this indicator based on heiken ashi bars?

Regards

Dab1493:
Yeap, this seems as a very powerful indicator(taking into account that it doesn't recalculate like the others). By the way, is this indicator based on heiken ashi bars? Regards

Don't know what it is based on.

looks a little shaky during flat market...

mrtools:

mrtools:
Don't know what it is based on.

Thanks. Can you also tell me the name of the channel indicator from the main chart in the following image. Also, if it is available in elite or advanced elite? And last if possible, does it recalculate?

Regards

Dab1493:
Thanks. Can you also tell me the name of the channel indicator from the main chart in the following image. Also, if it is available in elite or advanced elite? And last if possible, does it recalculate?

Regards

Not sure which one it is, know its from advanced,and only recalculating one is TMA Centered and that's not it.

Thank you mrtools!!

Do you think that it might be one of Dynamic Zone Jurik versions?

Absolute Blau Eco Martin EA was created for elite section now by MrTools. This is the another Terminator type EA and it is using Absolute Strength on mtf and Blau-Eco-jurik. The strategy is by default have absolute strength on H4 time frame and Blau Eco zero cross(on chart timeframe). The Terminator main features remain the same except added the auto magic number feature and now can be used on any broker with extra symbols.

This EA was created now and it was not forward tested yet.

Just for information.

Files:
abs_eco.gif  57 kb