News from elite subscription - page 31

One more time:

If you are elite section trial and can not post anything inside elite section (you can read only)

to ask something

or

to suggest somethihng

or

to find something

or

any question - use this public thread.

i just need to know that if "alb TriangularMa price zone mtf & alerts v2c" indicator repaints or not.

and which section should i subscribe to download its code? elite or adv. elite?

thank you.

halogenic:
i just need to know that if "alb TriangularMa price zone mtf & alerts v2c" indicator repaints or not.

and which section should i subscribe to download its code? elite or adv. elite?

thank you.

Its in advanced it is made with the recalculating Tma so it recalculates the Tma Halfperiod is controlled by an adaptable look back, the distance between the bands or price zone is using jurik ma with the range period using Cfb, making it adaptable also.

Difference beteen Elite & Advanced Elite

Hi Guys, have just found this site, signed up for Elite, waiting for trial to finish so I can actually download anything. I find the Elite / Advanced Elite options confusing. It seems one can subscribe to Elite for $39 / month (but one of the posts says $29 / month ?), or Advanced Elite for $89 / month that includes Elite also, except there's a "special" deal for Advanced Elite for $75 / month. So the difference is $46 / mth or $552 / year, yes could make it up on only 1 trade but a waste of money if you don't use it or get value from it.

Is Advanced Elite for the full on EA developer, whereas Elite allows downloading of pre-existing EA's & Indicators ? I am relatively new to MT4 (have been using GFT's Dealbook), not yet developed any code (but I am an old programmer from way way back, so I'm sure I will have a crack sometime), seems to me I don't need Advanced Elite at this stage. Anyone care to give me a sales pitch abt going to Advanced ? Btw, where does the money go, for both levels ? Thanks in advance.

Hi itm54,

Elite section is similar with the forum: it is big place with many subsections. Of course, every indicator, trading system or EA with the settings are listed and you can download them as mql4 source code and so on (there are special links thread for that). We are trading many EAs so you can see trading results too. And you can ask for improvements or any - same with the forum so you will not be alone there - I am there all the time and Mladen and MrTools and so on.

There are few threads to help:

- how to start with elite section

- What is new weekly in public and elite

and some sticky threads which help you to find everything.

'What is new weekly in public and elite' elite section thread is similar with this public thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general but this elite section thread is having the structure as 1 post per week (1 post = 1 week) and all posts are with links to download. In this way, if you do not have time to be inside elite for the long time - you will know exactly: what was developed, when (which week), and download it. It save time. Especially if you unsubscribe some time ago ... and subscribe once again - you will use this thread to know what happened inside elite/advanced elite section without you.

Besides, anyone can ask same question ("what happened in january or in ... which new indicators or EAs ...") here on this public thread. I will reply but without links to download sorry (because it is public thread).

Advanced elite section is not big place, and it is mainly for the people who understand in forex. There are many very valuable indicators for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5. There are some good EAs there which you will never find anywhere else. This place is having same structure as simple elite but this place is smaller and no any subsections inside. More valuable by indicators but smaller.

-----------

Something about terminology (because many people confused).

'Elite' means: not for everybody. It does not mean VIP

Because simple elite section is acting as the forum.

'Advanced' - means that you are advanced user of Metatrader or forex in general.

So, it was the difference.

We are having many indicators with the name as 'dynamic zones' or dz. if we look at the settings of those indicators so we see something as

DzBuyProbability

and

DzSellProbability

What is dynamic zones or dz?

I am reporting post of Mladen:

The closest description of dynamic zones is that it is an attempt to avoid fixed level (of decision) and make them adapt to the changes of the values they are applied to. So, the "if the hill does not want to go to Mohamed, Mohamed must go to the hill" or whatever version is known in different countries : we are moving "levels" to reflect the changes of the indicator, and we are trying to calculate it with "probabilities" rather than values

It means: those dynamic zones indicators originally based on Stocks & Commodities July 1996 issue and they are really Dynamic zone indicators.

Just for information.

Just to remind:

- use this thread for any question about elite sections;

- and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum for the about what is new inside elite section right now.

newdigital:
Just to remind:

- use this thread for any question about elite sections;

- and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum for the about what is new inside elite section right now.

Just to remind:

if someone is having the questions about elite section indicators or EAs - ask directly on this thread

Questions for Henderson's filter

Hello, how you doing?

I have a questions, but dont know where to ask, this is very confusing by the way....websites needs to be more simpler, its hard to navigate, so we have to waste a lot of time and we get dicouraged. for newbie to the site, Its hard to navigate. Its hard to ask questions and we just have to assume things...

Anyway, as I asked in the email. I want to ask about the following indicator.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173561

Can you please channel me to a proper route who can answers the questions, preferbally a developer of this indicator.

Thanks,

John Farmon

newdigital:
If someone want to ask about some particular indicator, or some system or some EA (to decide about to subscribe or not to subscribe, or for some other reason for example) - the good public thread to ask any question and for public discussion is the following:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581

Just for information.

John,

Regarding Henderson's filter I think that at this link : henderson you can find enough information as of what is it and how it is calculated. The one I made has a general weights calculation method (it does not use tables for weights but is calculating those depending on the calculating length, so it can calculate any length). Now, one more thing since I guess what is what you are interested the more - this is the crucial chapter that you should read there :

"The filter weights applied in the middle of a time series are symmetric, while the end filter weights are asymmetric. This is due to the standard end point problem where at the start and end of the series there is not enough data on either side of the data points to generate symmetric filter weights."

That is saying that it is a centeredfilter and as such it recalculates last half length bars. I made an effort to minimize the recalculation effect (it uses a specific way of altering weights when calculation enters the last half length bars zone) but it still is a centered one and there is no 100% sure way to estimate the last half length bars.

Hope this answers some of the questions you had on mind

regards

Mladen

johnfarmon:
Hello, how you doing?

I have a questions, but dont know where to ask, this is very confusing by the way....websites needs to be more simpler, its hard to navigate, so we have to waste a lot of time and we get dicouraged. for newbie to the site, Its hard to navigate. Its hard to ask questions and we just have to assume things...

Anyway, as I asked in the email. I want to ask about the following indicator.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173561

Can you please channel me to a proper route who can answers the questions, preferbally a developer of this indicator.

Thanks,

John Farmon