News from elite subscription - page 24

help for elite section

Hi everybody,

i'm sorry to bother you people with this kind of question, but i searched the forum and I could not find a solution to my problem:

I've subribed to elite section via paypal but when i try to log into elite section, i keep being redirected to a page asking to log in. I try to do it but the same page appeares.

Is there a way to overcome the problem, or any way to contact forum admin?

aurigafx:
Hi everybody,

i'm sorry to bother you people with this kind of question, but i searched the forum and I could not find a solution to my problem:

I've subribed to elite section via paypal but when i try to log into elite section, i keep being redirected to a page asking to log in. I try to do it but the same page appeares.

Please tick the remember me box I think that will solve your problem.

About contact admin dont worry he will contact you believe me he is expert admin

aurigafx:
Hi everybody,

Yes, as I see you are elite member.

Where did you log in to the forum?

Log to the forum first (on the top of the page):

and than go to green elite section link.

I also sent PM to you.

Files:

I try to subscribe using e-gold, but I get an error on your account, it says you have to update your point of contact data.

Do you still accept subscription via e-gold, or do we have to use Paypal ?

Thank you.

Paypal is much more better anyway.

i deleted now the credit card but still cannot pay from my paypal balance thru the paypal interface, because it requests always a registered credit card..

Elite subscription

I have subscribed via PayPal but nothing happens...

Tried contacting admins -- no reply.