Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1196

dimitri1:
Dear Mladen,

I have noticed that "HalfTrend 2" indicator must be corrected ... When placed on Renko Chart (Off Line) and the selection for time frame is Zero (means actual) i have seen it repainting, probably because it is showing the results of 1 minute ... please check and if possible correct accordingly ...

Really thank you in advance ....

Best Regards

Dimitri
As far as I see, that indicator can repaint on any chart (it seems to have similar problem as the step series had - using the minimum and maximum on the whole series leads to nothing but repainting). Not sure that there is an acceptable solution for that

mladen:
As far as I see, that indicator can repaint on any chart (it seems to have similar problem as the step series had - using the minimum and maximum on the whole series leads to nothing but repainting). Not sure that there is an acceptable solution for that
I really Thank You ... for your prompt reply .... is that possible to make the following "HalfTrend-1.02" (as far as i know does not Repaint ...) in MTF version ... ?????

Thank you, any way for your great help.

Best Regards

Dimitri

P.S : I have read that TSD Forum is going to stop ????? is there any reference we can have official info ... ????

If it is true, i can only say it is a pity ... no comments ... for millions of working hours .... !!!!
Files:

dimitri1:
I really Thank You ... for your prompt reply .... is that possible to make the following "HalfTrend-1.02" (as far as i know does not Repaint ...) in MTF version ... ?????

Thank you, any way for your great help.

Best Regards

Dimitri

P.S : I have read that TSD Forum is going to stop ????? is there any reference we can have official info ... ????

If it is true, i can only say it is a pity ... no comments ... for millions of working hours .... !!!!
Same repainting issue

mladen:
Same repainting issue
Dear Mladen,

Thank you ... i have searched and ALL Comments are saying that is not repainting ... but i have seen repainting with my eyes ....

Does it repaints for one Bar or more ???

Best Regards

Dimitri

dimitri1:
Dear Mladen,

Thank you ... i have searched and ALL Comments are saying that is not repainting ... but i have seen repainting with my eyes ....

Does it repaints for one Bar or more ???

Best Regards

Dimitri
From the code it is using minimal and maximal values inheriting from the first (oldest) bar. So, it can repaint all the bars. As I told : it has a similar problem as step stochastic and step rsi (the old versions) had : infinite inheritance may sound nice (even Mark Jurik was using it) but directly leads to repainting regardless if the components used for each and ever step are not repainting

That thing needs to be rethinked and made differently - that is all :)

mladen:
From the code it is using minimal and maximal values inheriting from the first (oldest) bar. So, it can repaint all the bars. As I told : it has a similar problem as step stochastic and step rsi (the old versions) had : infinite inheritance may sound nice (even Mark Jurik was using it) but directly leads to repainting regardless if the components used for each and ever step are not repainting

That thing needs to be rethinked and made differently - that is all :)
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You ....

Best Regards

Dimitri

Some one can guide me which is the latest version of mfi mtf?

Thanks a lot 

tkrkmksk:

Some one can guide me which is the latest version of mfi mtf?

Thanks a lot 

I don't know about latest one,try this,not mtf even,so many different versions around here so cant guess your round asking.

macdamprsi:

Dear MLADEN ,

please MTF this old and nice  indicator ,

thank you man ,  

If some days TSD will be closed , on face book I can have latest news from you . 

Though not mtf but with some extra additions by MLADEN and MRTOOLS.

mladen:
That indicator recalculates (repaints). Making slope color changes would be misleading
yes i know. but is ok. can you make it, please, befor the end of tsd.