Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1162

rohness:
Ok I understand mladen, but my intention is if you could implement in zigzagtriad-mtf-alert, nonrepaint,

As the DT_zen_nen_1 has,
You already know that drawing above or below the candle, indicating that the DT_zen_nen_1 happened at that price, ex. As the price rebounds, marks the repainting of the previous max,

All this but applied to the zigzagtriad-mtf-alert,

I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry, but I do not understand.

If you wish to use the "triad" then why don't you use the "triad" version? They can not be the same.

Mr M

I have been having trouble using this MTF Squize MA when lowering it to shorter time frames ( 1440 ON 240 but when you switch to 60 it goes back to 1440

where can I find a  Mtf  version 2 moving average  with its own parameters in a single indicator

TF

MA period

MA method

Ma Price 

RKhan 

wallstreet444:

Mr M

I have been having trouble using this MTF Squize MA when lowering it to shorter time frames ( 1440 ON 240 but when you switch to 60 it goes back to 1440

where can I find a  Mtf  version 2 moving average  with its own parameters in a single indicator

TF

MA period

MA method

Ma Price 

RKhan 

Try it out now

Mr M

I don't know what the problem was, seems like its working good , I will keep you posted.

Is there another similar indicator like this so I can compare the two ? 

Thanks for fast response 

R khan 

wallstreet444:

Mr M

I don't know what the problem was, seems like its working good , I will keep you posted.

Is there another similar indicator like this so I can compare the two ? 

Thanks for fast response 

R khan 

You last parameter in the iCustom() mrf mode call was missing and the indicator was using default (1440) time frame

Can someone help me to get fractals no repaint mtf with alerts?

mladen:

Sorry, but I do not understand.

If you wish to use the "triad" then why don't you use the "triad" version? They can not be the same.

I do not mean to use the codes of both indicators as a single mladen,

I mean only the drawing marked above the candles left by the DT_zen_nen_1, this drawing is a visual signal of previous repainting, left by the indicator,

Now imagine the zigzagtriad-mtf-alert with the drawing marked up the sails, that is the sign of the previous repaintings left by the price,

That's what I would like to be added to the zigzagtriad-mtf-alert,
To have a listing in the chart in history, this is the idea for the indicator that I asked,

I explain, that after the closing of the next candle the zigzagtriad-mtf-alert marks with that drawing the repainting of the previous candle, since the price made a new max / min. in the chart in history, this is the idea for the indicator that I asked.

tkrkmksk:
Can someone help me to get fractals no repaint mtf with alerts?
Fractals can not be made non-repainting

mladen:
Fractals can not be made non-repainting
Thank you sir. I have seen one non repainting indicator, but it delays 2-3 candles.

Hi Mladen,

Please is it possible to make this indicator multitime frame? 

Files: