Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1152

Dear Mladen

ask you to add a time frame for the index with a copy (HISTO)

Thank you sir

Dragon:

Dear Mladen

ask you to add a time frame for the index with a copy (HISTO)

Thank you sir

Dragon

Slope direction line is just a renamed hull moving average . Use any of the existing multi time frame versions of hull average

mladen:

Dragon

Slope direction line is just a renamed hull moving average . Use any of the existing multi time frame versions of hull average

thank you my dear

can you make this also a MTF and can you display full values in its data window to enable easy coding

MECMAN:
can you make this also a MTF and can you display full values in its data window to enable easy coding

For what?

PS: please tell your coder to use the following indicator if he wishes to see some buffer of some indicator (even the hidden buffers). He shall see that all the buffers of any indicator (hidden or not, displayed r just used internally) are always accessible regardless if they are displayed in the data window

Files:

Dear mladen...

can you help me to make this "volume suite indicator" to MTF version in one separate window just like FFx CCI indicator

Files:

mladen:

For what?

PS: please tell your coder to use the following indicator if he wishes to see some buffer of some indicator (even the hidden buffers). He shall see that all the buffers of any indicator (hidden or not, displayed r just used internally) are always accessible regardless if they are displayed in the data window

I understand, thanks for the explanation can you also make this indicator to display multi-time frame

MECMAN:
I understand, thanks for the explanation can you also make this indicator to display multi-time frame
The buffers explore (if you are reffing to it) is not meant to be multi time frame. It is a tool that helps to see what is stored in all the buffers of any indicator (visible or not)

thunderstorms:

Dear mladen...

can you help me to make this "volume suite indicator" to MTF version in one separate window just like FFx CCI indicator

Very nice indicator.

And having a multichart window like FFx CCI would be excellent.
But probably took original coder(s) many days to complete, would need the mq4 source for ffx_cci (or similar), and might be major surgery to change from CCI/price to add volume histograms. Probably makes sense to be done with the PVA Candles indicator as well.

Do you also have the PVA Candle indicator mq4?

If the multichart isn't feasible, I think a great start would be to make this indicator MTF? But how to represent higher TF volume?

Also, here is a minor fix to add to this single TF version of it.

Replace this (at line 312):
    //Rising Volume
    for(j = i+1; j <= i+10; j++) {av = av + Volume[j];}
    av = av / 10;

With this:
    //Rising Volume
    if ((counted_bars==0) && (i >= limit-10)) continue; // ensure stay within array bounds on first call
    for(j = i+1; j <= i+10; j++) {av = av + Volume[j];}
    av = av / 10;

Dear Mladen

Possible Add Time Frame for the index in a modern way

With the abolition of the message, which appears in the chart

Thank you dear sir