Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1114

Hi mladen,

i modify 4 tf of rsi to 4 tf of stoch but some rare. The undicator say me that stoch cross down of 50, but stoch is above of 50. 

zinedinezizou86:

Hi mladen,

i modify 4 tf of rsi to 4 tf of stoch but some rare. The undicator say me that stoch cross down of 50, but stoch is above of 50. 

As I can see all is Ok

You can not get that kind of a 4 time frame display on a 15 minute chart (that is a display on a 1 minute chart). Compare the stochastic to corresponding stochastic and bars

mladen:

As I can see all is Ok

You can not get that kind of a 4 time frame display on a 15 minute chart (that is a display on a 1 minute chart). Compare the stochastic to corresponding stochastic and bars

Sorry, maybe some misunderstanding the logic, but :

- 15 bars of M1 is 1 bar of M15 so. In indicator, 1 bar m15 is the next 15 squares of M15 line.

- In the picture, we can see that stochastic oscillator at 14:15 (14:15-14:29) is above of line 50

- In 4_tf_stochastic indicator we can see that squares from 14:15-14:29 in M15 line are red. The squares must be green because stoch is above 50.

- So, i think that there is a mystake in this indicator.

- If there is a mystake, i will check the others 4_tf_indicators (rsi,cci...)

I can see the mystake that i had. Stochastic High/Low, not Close/Close. Sorry mladen!!!! 

Thank you very much 

zinedinezizou86:

Sorry, maybe some misunderstanding the logic, but :

- 15 bars of M1 is 1 bar of M15 so. In indicator, 1 bar m15 is the next 15 squares of M15 line.

- In the picture, we can see that stochastic oscillator at 14:15 (14:15-14:29) is above of line 50

- In 4_tf_stochastic indicator we can see that squares from 14:15-14:29 in M15 line are red. The squares must be green because stoch is above 50.

- So, i think that there is a mystake in this indicator.

- If there is a mystake, i will check the others 4_tf_indicators (rsi,cci...)

I can see the mystake that i had. Stochastic High/Low, not Close/Close. Sorry mladen!!!! 

Thank you very much 

Glad that you solved it

Happy trading :)

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

I humbly ask for your assistance to convert the following indicator to MTF.

I appreciate your help thus far.

Have a lovely weekend

Mwamba

mwambaFX:

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

I humbly ask for your assistance to convert the following indicator to MTF.

I appreciate your help thus far.

Have a lovely weekend

Mwamba

Did you try woodies cci?

nbtrading:
Did you try woodies cci?
thank you. where can i get its mtf with arrows:

mwambaFX:
thank you. where can i get its mtf with arrows:
I don't think that there is a version with arrows

chrisstoff:

Mladen or MrTools,

Would you please convert the attached indicator to MTF? Oh, and please add push notification too.

Or could you suggest something better that has already been MTF?

Regards,

As I see, that is either bb stop, volty channel stop or something similar. You can try some of those that are already multi time frame versions

mladen:
As I see, that is either bb stop, volty channel stop or something similar. You can try some of those that are already multi time frame versions
Looks more like volty stops