Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1107

zinedinezizou86:

This is one way, but this way is not useful to me. I dont want use period converter.

So, i think there is other way :

1- generate data (similar to period converter)

2- save in array

3- make calculations.

Can you make a brief example of generate data and save in array?

Thank you very much!! 

In that case you have to duplicate the whole logic and all the functions (iBarShift() and similar functions that will do what you imagined)

There is no brief example for that and whoever will do that, is facing a big job

Mladen Sir, please help MTF this indy.

The code has got errors on the arrows. Whenever I switch size and color of the arrows, it keeps changing back to its original.

Many Many Thanks. 

felixseb7:

Mladen Sir, please help MTF this indy.

The code has got errors on the arrows. Whenever I switch size and color of the arrows, it keeps changing back to its original.

Many Many Thanks. 

felixseb7

Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) code so that it can be checked?

Dear Mladen Sir, please add MTF on both these indicators of Macd_EMA and MACD_RSI. please help me sir. i need them to confirm trend on higher Time frame. Both indicator shows internal strength security. regard, Raj
Files:
Macd_EMA.mq4  3 kb
MACD_RSI.mq4  4 kb

mladen:

felixseb7

Can you please post the original (non-decompiled) code so that it can be checked?

Those are all I have actually. I'm assuming its not possible then.

But is there any indy in this forum that behaves the same way as the atttached? Any suggestions Mladen?

felixseb7:

Those are all I have actually. I'm assuming its not possible then.

But is there any indy in this forum that behaves the same way as the atttached? Any suggestions Mladen?

Sorry, from the code I can not see exactly what is it

Hello, Mladen. Please add MTF in the indicator. And if you can display the settings of the periods in the General settings window

Does anyone know where I can find a BAR indicator for Volty Channel indicator ( MFT).  I have found several similar but not exactly the same thing.

alpine4133:

Does anyone know where I can find a BAR indicator for Volty Channel indicator ( MFT).  I have found several similar but not exactly the same thing.

How about the look of this indicator?

Garry119:
Hello, Mladen. Please add MTF in the indicator. And if you can display the settings of the periods in the General settings window

Garry

That is a decompiled version of the repainting ma cross indicator. Use any of the correctly coded ma cross that is already multi time frame too