Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1105

zinedinezizou86:

Thank you very much!!

the problem is that if i want many offline timeframes, i have to open all offline charts and not very optimized proccess. So i want this option of values of non standard timeframes in standard timeframes. I want to know if is possible, and if is possible, how i can code or what steps must i follow.

Thank you very much!! 

Whatever you do, you shall have to have offline data generated - and that - compared to opening offline chart - might be the same CPU load

Hi mladen,

It is possible to make a tab with buttons for 10 min, 2H, 8H,... timeframes, or I'm asking for something that's impossible to make???.. Thank you...

jjventural:

Hi mladen,

It is possible to make a tab with buttons for 10 min, 2H, 8H,... timeframes, or I'm asking for something that's impossible to make???.. Thank you...

It is possible to make, but generating data for non-standard time frames is a different story altogether and would not work the way I think you expect it to work

Garry119:
Hi
Are they working OK?

mladen:
Are they working OK?
Mladen, I do not know

Garry119:
Mladen, I do not know
I see that data is saved in a new format, so they should work OK

mladen:
Honestly, I wasn't able to use it. But I thought that doing something wrong, and the indicator good

mladen:
Mladen, please fix the indicator. This Is The Holy Grail. Need to see all of your fractals. It gives very accurate signals on the long routes. Really need to fix ithttps://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page770#comment_1814600

Garry119:
Mladen, please fix the indicator. This Is The Holy Grail. Need to see all of your fractals. It gives very accurate signals on the long routes. Really need to fix ithttps://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page770#comment_1814600
you are one step closer to being rich beyond belief...

Pava:
you are one step closer to being rich beyond belief...
это реальный грааль. надо только починить. практически идеальный индюк будет