Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1045

Awesome, thanks, as always!!

DS

mrtools:

Hi DS, have this one.

cci_-_mtf.mq4

Just one parameter change (so that it becomes user friendly too) : cci_-_mtf_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:

secretcode

Here is a version with interpolation and user friendly options : macd_nrp_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Hi mladen, is it possible to add push notifications and a vertical line (or arrow) when the color changes on signal cross to MACD NRPMTF alerts 2 indicator?

Many thanks in advance.

lapigna:

Hi mladen, is it possible to add push notifications and a vertical line (or arrow) when the color changes on signal cross to MACD NRPMTF alerts 2 indicator?

Many thanks in advance.

lapigna

Here is a version with push notifications added : MACD nrp mtf + alerts 2_1.mq4

mladen:
Just one parameter change (so that it becomes user friendly too) : cci_-_mtf_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

kindly,can i know,actually what exact differences in between a standard verses user friendly version indicator,code vise and performance wise,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

kindly,can i know,actually what exact differences in between a standard verses user friendly version indicator,code vise and performance wise,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

User friendly will write you out close, open, high, low, ... for prices, while in the standard you shall have to enter 0,1,2,3, ... and to hope that you guessed the price exactly. And so on (for other options too) ...

mladen:

mntiwana

User friendly will write you out close, open, high, low, ... for prices, while in the standard you shall have to enter 0,1,2,3, ... and to hope that you guessed the price exactly. And so on (for other options too) ...

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for explaining and adding user friendly options for to work with exact and confirm way.

regards

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN,

as you told here,i saw all of two codes and find the addition "ANUM" ......is it a usual standard code/formula for every non friendly indi or only for this one.also find a state in TSD forum,saying same thing,picture attached,thanks.

regards

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

as you told here,i saw all of two codes and find the addition "ANUM" ......is it a usual standard code/formula for every non friendly indi or only for this one.also find a state in TSD forum,saying same thing,picture attached,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

"ENUM_" is what built in enumerations are using. But we can make our own as we wish. And when such enumeration is found in the parameters, metatrader can use what is in the comment part of enumeration as a descriptive choice in the parameters

mladen:

mntiwana

"ENUM_" is what built in enumerations are using. But we can make our own as we wish. And when such enumeration is found in the parameters, metatrader can use what is in the comment part of enumeration as a descriptive choice in the parameters

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for help me understand, (But we can make our own as we wish) including prices and methods what else enumerations we can use,would you like describe here few for examples ,thanks.

regards