Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1032

wolf300:
Hello,

does anyone know if HMA v2 is available as MTF version, or is it possible to make it mtf ? Thanks a lot.

hma_v2.mq4

Wolf300, sorry for the late answer , this is a version of the HMA v2(Hull moving average) as mtf.

hull_moving_average_mtf_2.mq4

wolf300:
Here is another one which would be great to have as MTF. Could you please have a look, if it is possible? That would be nice.

sma_crossover_justin_alert.mq4

Thank you.

Wolf300, and this one is actually the same as a macd and macd signal cross, anyway added our alerts and mtf.

sma_crossover_-_alerts_mtf.mq4

mrtools:

Wolf300, sorry for the late answer , this is a version of the HMA v2(Hull moving average) as mtf.

hull_moving_average_mtf_2.mq4

Impressive chart. Is that only hull on it?

whisperer:
Impressive chart. Is that only hull on it?

Yeah except it's the ha smoothed averages chart(using hourly data and Ahrens Ma) with the display price values indicator, the Hull was default except pctFilter = 1 and 4 hour time frame.

mrtools:
Yeah except it's the ha smoothed averages chart(using hourly data and Ahrens Ma) with the display price values indicator, the Hull was default except pctFilter = 1 and 4 hour time frame.

Thank you mrtools !

HI MLADEN!

please help me correct coode, EA not working indicator TMA + CG , I want that arrow X red -open buy ,and arrow X blue -open sell position. HOW CORRECT CODE EA WRITE ??

Files:

HI MLADEN!

please help me correct coode, EA not working indicator TMA + CG , I want that arrow X red -open buy ,and arrow X blue -open sell position. HOW CORRECT CODE EA WRITE ??

Files:
tmacg.mq4  9 kb

mrtools:

Terry Toede, have this updated version that's mtf and has our standard alerts on it, and some user friendly drop downs.

Thank you and sorry for the late response, mtools.

I have tried the indi but it didn't work properly. The MT4 became not responding if we change the TF.

Could you please help me out?

Regards,

Terry Toede:

Thank you and sorry for the late response, mtools.

I have tried the indi but it didn't work properly. The MT4 became not responding if we change the TF.

Could you please help me out?

Regards,

Terry Toede

I have tested it just now too, and all seems to be working as it should

Would you mind sending us the exact parameters settings for that same indicator (with some screen capture would be perfect) of the case when it crashes for you?

Works for me ...