Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 968

mladen:
santis Check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698/page8

fantastic thank you mladen!

how are you mladen........, a hope you ok.........

NISMARA:
how are you mladen........, a hope you ok.........

I am OK. I suppose that the latest code change you made is working when you are asking me if I am OK

mladen:
I am OK. I suppose that the latest code change you made is working when you are asking me if I am OK

Yes you right,...you are fantastic coder, actually i was helped by the first indicator, but the exsiting of the current bar some time disturb me to monitor the minor time frame........... perhaps i will need your more help next time...

best regard....

NISMARA:
Yes you right,...you are fantastic coder, actually i was helped by the first indicator, but the exsiting of the current bar some time disturb me to monitor the minor time frame........... perhaps i will need your more help next time... best regard....

Good that your indicator works

Happy trading

Hi,

if someone please could make a dashboard of direction changes (at vertical line) for all TFs for the following indicator I would highly appreciate:

coridor_fullssa_normalize_-_mtf__lines_3.01_nmc.mq4

rplust:
Hi,

if someone please could make a dashboard of direction changes (at vertical line) for all TFs for the following indicator I would highly appreciate:

coridor_fullssa_normalize_-_mtf__lines_3.01_nmc.mq4

SSA must recalculate all the bars when calculation number is > 1. Which means that it would need to recalculate all that for all time frames on each tick.

Even though the dll is optimized to be as fast as possible, it would hardly be "kind to the CPU", and it would still recalculate (change the dirrection) all the time

thank you mLaden for your feedback.

Hello Mastersssss

Again i am here to bore you

guide me if MTF version available of this ichimokualert_v3.mq4

or please i know you can made it

Thanks Thanks Thanks in Advence

Files:

AAREMM:
Hello Mastersssss

Again i am here to bore you

guide me if MTF version available of this ichimokualert_v3.mq4

or please i know you can made it