Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 964

mladen:
If you take and copy that line of code and paste it to line 110 of the "custom candle - any time frame 1.02" indicator (you can see the line numbers at the left of the source code) the result will be exactly what your are talking about

thanks very much,.i have applied the code and it works perfectly,....

NISMARA:
thanks very much,.i have applied the code and it works perfectly,....

Good

Happy trading

Hello sir, why metalanguage is updated??

it makes all old EA do not work. Why should need update language?

why arrows on this indicator show only when i switch from one tf to another and then go back, is it possible to fix that?

split15:
why arrows on this indicator show only when i switch from one tf to another and then go back, is it possible to fix that?

That is a classical case of repainting

Without the original source code it can not be fixed

nanypurwanti:
Hello sir, why metalanguage is updated?? it makes all old EA do not work. Why should need update language?

lol, living languages need updates, not only spoken ones. But why here the old language is forgotten, I don't understand. In other languages there is a hint: funtion call (or whatever) is obsolete (use ... or download package ...), but it still works.

Dear Krelian99

also imagine if it was still DOS....how fantastic was to trade.

One more upgrade of volatility quality bars : vq_bars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_3.mq4

Volty channel stop on T3 - histo version, upgraded, optimized and new options added : volty_channel_stop_on_t3_-_histo_2.mq4

mladen:
One more upgrade of volatility quality bars : vq_bars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_3.mq4

Hi,

I would like to replace this line

extern ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame = PERIOD_CURRENT;

with this one:

extern string TimeFrame ="Current time frame";

so I can adjust the code to automatically plot the next higher TF to the current one.

But when I do this I get an error in Line 109. And I don't know how to adjust that one. Can you do this please.