Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 821

meyofo:
Good day,

Please could you make a MTF version of this indicator.

Thanks

That is a decompiled code of something that is more or less a Hull moving average with period set to 55. Use any of the Hull moving averages that are already multi time frame instead (deviations are close to 0 - better to use original Hull with that period set to 55)

Mladen what about my indicator which i shared for mtf .. is that possible .. please reply

mladen:
That is a decompiled code of something that is more or less a Hull moving average with period set to 55. Use any of the Hull moving averages that are already multi time frame instead (deviations are close to 0 - better to use original Hull with that period set to 55)

thanks for the quick response.

Rocktheedge:
Mladen what about my indicator which i shared for mtf .. is that possible .. please reply

That is a decompiled code

If you have the original (non-decompiled) source code, please post that

i-custom_bams-bung_2.mq4

Hi mladen, mrtools

this indicator is repaint. please make no repaint indicator .

thanks

Files:

I am looking for this indicator or eClock like on mladen`s charts . Thank you for your assistance

Files:
indicator.png  106 kb

Rivabex1301:
I am looking for this indicator or eClock like on mladen`s charts . Thank you for your assistance

eClock was an EA. Now I am using this : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download iClock.ex4 (that is an indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page116 )

mladen:
OK Will be done

Dear Mlladen

Would you please look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page545

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Mladen do you have mtf adaptive rvi indicator i found some pics of this but not indicator can you share or if any one have

Rocktheedge:
Mladen do you have mtf adaptive rvi indicator i found some pics of this but not indicator can you share or if any one have

Check out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AdaptiveRVI_v2.mq4