Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 807

reply to # 8068

thanks Mr Tools -- I took the one with alerts etc & will try it out

This for "MACD colored + mtf.mq4"

Minor fix, did not work because of "char" is a reserved string, lines 356 to 366:

int stringToTimeFrame(string tfs)

{

for(int l = StringLen(tfs)-1; l >= 0; l--)

{

int us_char = StringGetChar(tfs,l);

if((us_char > 96 && us_char 223 && us_char < 256))

tfs = StringSetChar(tfs, l, us_char - 32);

else

if(us_char > -33 && us_char < 0)

tfs = StringSetChar(tfs, l, us_char + 224);

}

Nrsi_adaptive_ema_nrp___mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4eed to stop this indicator from change / Buy - Sell ( Green - Red) on current bar until the bar closes.

alpine4133:
Nrsi_adaptive_ema_nrp___mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4eed to stop this indicator from change / Buy - Sell ( Green - Red) on current bar until the bar closes.

Current bar always has to be updated - otherwise it becomes a repainting indicator

is it possible to have on this indicator 7 and 10 min time frame

budfox12:
is it possible to have on this indicator 7 and 10 min time frame

No, it is not possible. 7 minute time frame is not uniquely identifiable (no software can generate 7 minute time frame because the starting point can not be identified) and if you have 10 minutes data generated as offline data then it can use that

No need to change anything in the code to use offline data

Mladen,

please make this one a multi timeframe...thanx in advance.

Files:

at the best:
Mladen, please make this one a multi timeframe...thanx in advance.

at the best

Do you have an original source mq4 code (non-decompiled)? If, yes, please post that one so that it can be altered

Dear Mladen Dear MrTool In the MACD line 2 - mtf nmc.mq4 indicator, Can you change the way the MACD arrows appearing from inclination to straight view or perhaps you can guide me to the line I can change Thanks Talaat E

mladen:
at the best Do you have an original source mq4 code (non-decompiled)? If, yes, please post that one so that it can be altered

i thought this is original one..how can you tell the difference?