Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 775

mladen there is some error in sidus v3 mtf .. arrow appear late and then disappear ...

Files:

Rocktheedge:
mladen there is some error in sidus v3 mtf .. arrow appear late and then disappear ...

Rocktheedge

Sidus depends on 3 indicators (not just on 2 moving averages crosses) : 2 moving averages crosses + RSI. You have to compare it to RSI too not just to the lines displayed on the chart

yeah i know but the arrow should not be disappear i have another sidus with the another name thats working good ...

Rocktheedge:
yeah i know but the arrow should not be disappear i have another sidus with the another name thats working good ...

It should disappear if not all the conditions are met any more (on the target time frame, bit the current chart time frame). That is the difference between non-repainting and repainting indicators : repainting indicators "forget" to clean up

what about ama stl color 2.01 nmc its also repainting on 1 min chart ..

Rocktheedge:
what about ama stl color 2.01 nmc its also repainting on 1 min chart ..

Show us some repainting examples

And please, do not confuse multi time frame mode that has to update all the bars belonging to the target time frame opened bar with repainting (if it was so, then each and every correctly coded multi time frame indicator would repaint according to you). Please, study how the multi time frame indicator work and must work before calling them a "repainter". Otherwise you are risking big loses for a simple fact of misunderstanding what a multi time frame indicators actually are

You are right its targeted time matter as i saw on this pic .. it remove the past sign if it doesnt reach the target ..

Files:

Rocktheedge:
You are right its targeted time matter as i saw on this pic .. it remove the past sign if it doesnt reach the target ..

So where is the repainting?

All the bars of the higher time frame must be updated to the state of the current (still opened bars of the higher time frame) or else you are going to get a classical repainting. That what you are showing is a completely normal multi time frame indicator behaviour

regards

mladen BrainTrend2SigALERT5 mtf nice indicator but it would be great if we can change the input setting .it shows only timeframe to change there no other setting to change ..is that possible to appear the setting in the input to change arrow value .. Same matter in alzig indicator

thanks

Rocktheedge:
mladen BrainTrend2SigALERT5 mtf nice indicator but it would be great if we can change the input setting .it shows only timeframe to change there no other setting to change ..is that possible to appear the setting in the input to change arrow value .. Same matter in alzig indicator thanks

Rocktheedge

Brain trend has normal 4 parameters. Adding any other parameter is simply not necessary

The other indicator is a decompiled indicator. If you get the original source code of it I will gladly help you