Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 740

Could someone please also make the MTF version of the Coppock Curve NRP interpolate ?

Or is that feature more an 'elite' thing ?

Wulong10:
Could someone please also make the MTF version of the Coppock Curve NRP interpolate ? Or is that feature more an 'elite' thing ?

Wulong10

Ask airquest who told him where is an example in the public section he can use as a raw model

Wulong10:
Could someone please also make the MTF version of the Coppock Curve NRP interpolate ?
Wulong10:
Or is that feature more an 'elite' thing ?
mladen:
Wulong10 Ask airquest who told him where is an example in the public section he can use as a raw model

Wulong10, PM me your e-mail, I will do it. But please don't ask for more, I think we should keep this feature for paid work or elite section. I say that especially because I don't read all posts, can't reply to them, I'm not an admin, I code for myself and I don't get paid for that.

Wulong10:
Could someone please also make the MTF version of the Coppock Curve NRP interpolate ? Or is that feature more an 'elite' thing ?

Wulong10, try this version

Files:

Thanks, Mrtools, Airquest made me one too.

Both of you did a good job !

Updated T3 RSI ma (with signal line, arrows, alerts and multi time frame) : t3_rsi_ma_mtf_subsignals_nmc.mq4

Wulong10:
Thanks, Mrtools, Airquest made me one too. Both of you did a good job !

mine will never be as good

Hmm, I wouldn't say so, Airquest, it's yours you see in this chart, the dark blue - crimson one, in the second subwindow ....you know, the red arrows I draw my self.

Files:

Wulong10:
Hmm, I wouldn't say so, Airquest, it's yours you see in this chart, the dark blue - crimson one, in the second subwindow ....you know, the red arrows I draw my self.

You can see it's not that good, I forgot to change the name of the indicator in the sub-window . Happy you can play with it though...

Who cares about a name ? If an indicator has a name like Brigitte Bardot.mq4 and it's really good, who cares ?