Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 496

Hi everybody, Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to auto-adjust the interval of your indicator to STO+/-x (x=10 by default for example), because as you see, when you have a graph on higher frame, the 2 lines are very close and it's difficult to interpret

Thanks a lot for this and have a nice day

sto_hull_stochastic_kdsl_alertsarrows_v1.04a_mtf_1.mq4

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi everybody, Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to auto-adjust the interval of your indicator to STO+/-x (x=10 by default for example), because as you see, when you have a graph on higher frame, the 2 lines are very close and it's difficult to interpret

Thanks a lot for this and have a nice day

sto_hull_stochastic_kdsl_alertsarrows_v1.04a_mtf_1.mq4

Zilliq

Zilliq

That is not my indicator (I just made some changes - the original authour is visible in the code and as far as I remeber it was sohocool that made that particular version)

If you wish it to display the way you show it on the picture, delete the following two lines from the source code :

#property indicator_minimum 0 #property indicator_maximum 100

Thanks a lot Mladen, I try it immediately

ok in fact the range of the indicator is now the highest/lowest of the screen

As you see, it's not perfect when you have a small range (at the end), compare to the range of the beginning (that's why I speak about a fix range based on the indicator at the end), but I will see if it's enough

Best wishes

Zilliq

Ps: Perhaps I'm wrong but it's your MTF indi based on the indi of sohocool

Files:

zilliq:
ok in fact the range of the indicator is now the highest/lowest of the screen

As you see, it's not perfect as you see above when you have now a small range (at the end), compare to the range of the begining, but I will try

Best wishes

Zilliq

Ps: Perhaps I'm wrong but it's your MTF indi based on the indi of sohocool

Zilliq

There is no way to control the display range of the indicator without adding "invisible" drawing buffers from the code, and even then, it will not be the way you expect it to be. It is simly fitting the data to the subwindow height to make as much data visible as possible

Ok Mladen, thanks a lot for the good explanations as always

Have a nice evening

Please help me indicator Multi time frame Heiken Ashi . Like This

djatb:

Hello Djatb,

I moved you to this thread, maybe you can find what your looking for here.

Thanks you alot

Hi

MTF Bollinger Bands

Thanks