Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 471

zilliq:
Hi everybody,

Is someone knows if there is a JMA (Jurik MA no repaint) MTF with colors (up/down/stable -red/blue/yellow)

I don't find it in the forum or Internet

Thanks and have a nice week-end from France ;-)

Zilliq

Try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page27

Thank you Mladen, it works

You're faster than in a Mc Donalds ;-)

Have a very nice week-end

Zilliq

Hello

Any luck to find MTF version of Better volume 1.4 indicator

Thanks in advance

ahmedalhoseny:
Hello

Any luck to find MTF version of Better volume 1.4 indicator

Thanks in advance

Some versions dealing with volume (and being multi time frame) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page197

Hi,

I would need "!XPS v8 DSR-test" to become mtf and "3 time frame RSI" (wich it`s already mtf) to add a "bars back" field in the settings tab in order to limit the calculations and become lighter.

Many, many thanks......!!

jjventural:
Hi,

I would need "!XPS v8 DSR-test" to become mtf and "3 time frame RSI" (wich it`s already mtf) to add a "bars back" field in the settings tab in order to limit the calculations and become lighter.

This one is the 3 time frame rsi with an addition of bars to calculate. If it is set to 0 it works as before. If set to some number, it will use that number of bars to calculate

Thank you mladen, but there must be something wrong in the indicator, because it doesn't appear in the chart.......

jjventural:
Thank you mladen, but there must be something wrong in the indicator, because it doesn't appear in the chart.......

jjventural

Downloaded it from the original post and attached it to the chart. This is what I got (so all seems to be OK - I am using build 500) Check again since that indicator has to work on any build of metatrader (it is using built in rsi and if built in rsi works (and it does) the indicator should work too)

Files:

jjventural:

It appears on my chart

jjventural:
Hi,

PS: do you have an original of DSR - the one attached is a decompiled version?