Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 466

Re:i need a mtf version of this indicator

Dear Mladen please can You help me to create a mtf version of the indicators attached below.Thanks in advance for your esteemed help.

It's good idea

Mladen:

I have a question on MTF indicators. If I'm using a MTF NRP indicator on a H1 chart with the indicator using H4 for its calcs, does it wait unit the 4 hr bar has ended before it calculates its value? I ask because it can have different values at the end of the hour bars on current chart. Is this seem right assuming this makes sense to you?

Thor68

thorcmt:
Mladen:

I have a question on MTF indicators. If I'm using a MTF NRP indicator on a H1 chart with the indicator using H4 for its calcs, does it wait unit the 4 hr bar has ended before it calculates its value? I ask because it can have different values at the end of the hour bars on current chart. Is this seem right assuming this makes sense to you?

Thor68

thorcmt

No, it does not. It calculates the higher time frame (4 hour) current bar all the time and till it is closed up to 4 bars of 1 hour chart can still change because the current 4 hour bar is still opened. So, it does not wait. It calculates the values all the time

Hi dear, do this indicator in MTF. Thanks in advance !!!

Files:

Hello, Do mtf indicator repaint ? What is the best way to use mtf indicators ?

dadiks:

Sorry but I do not understand a bit what you mean

the Indicator is not MTF and as you will shortly will see

Mr Mladen and Mr tool does not deal with decompile indicator

dadiks:

Many have not. I found the forum ...

Its GenesisArrowMatrix indi

Hello,

can everyone combine the attached indicators to Hull variation slope & mtf & alerts ?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Markus1973