Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 428

mrtools:
Storto, in the indicator header says this

/*

Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler ONE FILE V4.0.218.3

EX4 ID : 04E20A41724C2645BAEB3FDF008C44EC

E-mail : purebeam@gmail.com

*/

this means that the indicator was an ex4 version before and apparently the author didn't want the code revealed for whatever reason and it was illegally decompiled.

Damage

Know you another similar indicator in multi time frame?

Thanks

To me, MTF isnot a trading system. it is alsoa platform capability. With this capability, we can analysis the trend information in higher time frame to instruct the trade in lower time frame. I am thankful to this post. And I hope MT can make me capable of realizing the MTF capability in my tool box....

Range factor

Yes if somebody could code this indicator in version multi time frame with time (M1, M2, M3, M4, M5 and M15, M30, H1, H4) , that would be cool!

M or Mr.T , it´s possible add mtf and nrp functions to this vwap version?

dentiok

If by "nrp" you mean a colored lines when the slope changes, sorry, but it can not be done with that indicator. It already uses 7 drawing buffers + 1 for calculation, and a "nrp" coloring mode needs additional 2 buffers per each color added. Since metatrader has only 8 drawing buffers non of the slope coloring in none repainting mode can be added

dentiok:
M or Mr.T , it´s possible add mtf and nrp functions to this vwap version?

code

Hello

Anybody to code this indicator in version multi time frame?

dm_rangefactor.mq4

Files:

strorto

Please, if you really wish that someone of the coders makes what you need, do not post decompiled code. In general (including me and some very good coders I know) coders hate to see decompiled code and you are making your chances of getting the changes done very, but very small by posting such code

storto:
Hello

Anybody to code this indicator in version multi time frame?

dm_rangefactor.mq4

mladen:
dentiok If by "nrp" you mean a colored lines when the slope changes, sorry, but it can not be done with that indicator. It already uses 7 drawing buffers + 1 for calculation, and a "nrp" coloring mode needs additional 2 buffers per each color added. Since metatrader has only 8 drawing buffers non of the slope coloring in none repainting mode can be added

I understand now, it will be enougth for me if it has MTF option.

mladen:
strorto Please, if you really wish that someone of the coders makes what you need, do not post decompiled code. In general (including me and some very good coders I know) coders hate to see decompiled code and you are making your chances of getting the changes done very, but very small by posting such code

OK but I post the indicator such as I found it on Web (On this site).

I have nothing decompiled, even less to code nothing above.

Have you an indicator on the same principle that DM range_factor in MTF?

Why THIS indicator?...it's not that hot anyways...just take a look at it...

storto:
OK but I post the indicator such as I found it on Web (On this site).

I have nothing decompiled, even less to code nothing above.

Have you an indicator on the same principle that DM range_factor in MTF?