Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 246

can someone please help me out with this. I want to see what it does, but i get this error.

what is it?

'(' - unexpected token C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\RSI_MACD_MA_Ron_01.mq4 (97, 18)

thanks

Files:

sed34:
can someone please help me out with this. I want to see what it does, but i get this error.

what is it?

'(' - unexpected token C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\RSI_MACD_MA_Ron_01.mq4 (97, 18)

thanks

it was saved with compilation error on some builts

double p=Point ();

just take baskets out

double p=Point;

This is FYI, it is may be my MT4 glitch, who knows.

Strangely enough, but MTF_###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.mq4 does not work with this newly posted ###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.mq4 (nothing is on the chart) but it does work with the previous ###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.ex4.

codobro:
Thank you ValeoFX and fxbs for details. I did not load the *.mq4 file, only looked at the code which matched defaults. I will re-amend the previous post for correct use of the MTF. Here is the mq4 file for anyone wanting it.

fxbs:
it was saved with compilation error on some builts

double p=Point ();

just take baskets out

double p=Point;

thank you for your help

An MTF as well as corrected indicator posted by sed:

SSL_fill_channel_chart

fxbs:
Mladens' SSL_channel_chart and SSL_fast side Bar (overlay) with alerts, mtf

Hi guys.

I hope it can be useful for someone. I just added the histogram, the same idea of mladen for other indicator...

Regards.

MANSTIR:
can someone share MTF for candlestick? indicator_chart_window & indicator_separate_window...

there are many kinds in this thead

Hallo again.(em I borring?)

(sorry for My english)

Is any posibility too find hier a mtf indi,what has two lines: first is sumary(avarge) of volumen at up bars in period ,for example,14 bars; secend is sumary of volumen at down bars in period 14 bars? Diffrent between up and down bars is diffrent between (H+L)/2 or (H+L+C)/3.

Thanks for any kind of help.

Regards

can someone share MTF for candlestick? indicator_separate_window...

fxbs:
there are many kinds in this thead

give me the best ones ...thank you...

i'm sorry, i'm looking for separate_window