Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 14

SHI -Signal

Hello!

@zhu28ming

That is not an indicator, that is a joke!!

People why that does not say?

Holger

SHI -Signal

Thanks, Schwager . You are so kind.

Jingming

#MTF Prices

I developed this indicator to display the 4 last OCLH prices of a different timeframe.

Files:

elihayun:
I developed this indicator to display the 4 last OCLH prices of a different timeframe.

elihayun can you create a moving average cross(13 and 40) based on the #MTF_moving average, if possible can you include an alert when they cross.

MTF turn to EA

Anyone create any EA base on MTF..?

Hi.

Still wondering if anyone can make this Accekeratir LSMA.mq4 into a MTF indicator?

Hopeing someone can do it.

Bruce

Files:

Mtfcci

Hello keriss

The value of an attached CCI (50-period) EUR- H4 differs from EUR-D chart MTFCCI(period 50) -240 ??

Mtfcci

Hello keriss

The value of an attached CCI (50-period) EUR- H4 differs from EUR-D chart MTFCCI(period 50) -240 ??

Hello, Dear Keris:

Would you please help to convert this Heiken Ashi.mq4 to Multi timeframe?

Thankd a lot

jingming

Files:

#MTF support & Resistance

One of my favorite indicator is the Support/Resistance from Barry. He took the fractals as his S/R values and displayed them in the following bars too, until a new fractal appears.

Instead of jumping from one TF to another, I decided to write the MTF version of it. It is working wonderfull. I now actually work with it only indicator on screen, and use candlesticks as my decision making. It works great today (it was a good trade day). I don't know how it will do in a choppy market.

I use 2 indicators to cover 1M,5M up to 1D S/R because MT4 cannot allows more then 8 internal buffers ( I need 2 for every TF)

Enjoy

Eli

Files:
sr.jpg  303 kb
mtf_sr.mq4  7 kb
sr-all.jpg  370 kb