1M Simple Scalping

Check this link... Anyone have a .mq4 that will give buy/sell dots based on this rules... We do not need all indicators on the chart -- simple dots will do...

http://www.tradecurrency.ca/fx1.html

Cheers,

linuxtroll:
Check this link... Anyone have a .mq4 that will give buy/sell dots based on this rules... We do not need all indicators on the chart -- simple dots will do...

http://www.tradecurrency.ca/fx1.html

Cheers,

Yes it is very interesting.

Does EA exist for this strategy?

1 min chart, kind of scarry, one should demo for some time to feel comfortable.

While you are waiting, let me give you a sure thing, at least a 90% chance of a win, you will just have to pull the trigger when you see the signal, it does not happen everyday, but it did happen 2 times this week in the usd/jpy.

I like to find it on a 15 min chart, but it will work on a 5min (fewer pips)

look for the signal in the photo using rsi. But for a even better signal use the indicator attached and watch for the same signal. I normally look for it using the rsi in ts200i.

The 15 min is good for at least 20 pips usually more in the neighborhood of 50 pips.

many pips to you

Foreverold,

Do you have the source code for that indicator?

I am posting a crude version of the EA for this strategy.

Files:
fx10_2.mq4  9 kb

Nicholishen:
Foreverold,

Do you have the source code for that indicator?

I am posting a crude version of the EA for this strategy.

hi, i hope this is the correct indicator you looking for

Files:

Nicholishen Thanks for the EA,

I have actually last night attempted to do the EA, it follows the rule of the indicators too and start a trade if any of the 4 signal are right.

I think I like your idea of looking at x period back to look for the cross for each signal with the variable:

MaxPeriodsBackToConfirm=2

That is such a good feature, and I think this is a must have for system with for than 1 signal.

Anyway here is my version of the EA:

S.

Files:
fxq10.mq4  7 kb

Oppss forget my EA, that is another EA that O did before called Racing and that I use as a base (, My EA is at home named diffrently sorry.

S.

thank you jammies, it was late last night, I thought I had posted the source code

Files:

thank you jammies, it was late last night, I thought I had posted the source code

Nope You did not.

You did only post the .ex4 file.