COT Currency Futures applied to FX: Indicators available? - page 3

250+ pips profit today that I would have missed without the RPM Indicator

It's mentally tough to buy/sell a breakout, but if you know that there are a ton of buy or sell orders placed there previously, you know that their stops lie right beyond the high/low.

With this information you can predict the breakout and feel confident entering.

It also shows you how to be a TRUE CONTRARIAN. To be a contrarian you must go against the HERD not the TREND. The RPM shows you where the herd is.

trying to understand -- i.e. long way for me to go

in the illustrated dig , around 29th 03:00

is it also a "pile order" too

should we do anything

=== and we see no outbreak candle afterward (( I do understand you set LO, but in that 03:00 , what price level will you set you LO at ? ))

so it is kinda of --- got the Sentiment data, LO, SL, TP, see it in the indicator , but then what ? [ any golden standard -- if we acquire the INDEXes]

where can i get this rpm indicator?

Where can one get these indicators?

rpmfxtrader:
It's mentally tough to buy/sell a breakout, but if you know that there are a ton of buy or sell orders placed there previously, you know that their stops lie right beyond the high/low.

With this information you can predict the breakout and feel confident entering.

It also shows you how to be a TRUE CONTRARIAN. To be a contrarian you must go against the HERD not the TREND. The RPM shows you where the herd is.

]

cot indicator

Hello rpmfxtrader,

I think the cot report is very helpful in ensuring you are trading in the right direction.

Have you got this indicator?

If so, can I get it from you please?

regards chow.

email victorguiseppi@yahoo.com.au

happy trading

Someone needs to code up a version of COT for Metatrader that works like this one:

Commitment of Traders - Free cot charts, cot software, cot data. Learn how to use this information!

COT Indicators for MetaTrader now available

The COT Indicator Sute for MetaTrader 4 is now available for purchase. No data subscription is required, and you can use any instrument on the COT report. You can download a free demo today.

COT Indicators Suite for MetaTrader 4 :: Easy Expert Forex

the source

Hi RPM,

I tried to come to Your blog, but it's only for invited.

Where You have the indi from ?

Where can I find it to dll ?

Thanks in advance.

Greg

Yes... I have a diffrent version but this one works like a charm as well

CoT data is released weekly. This RPM indicator data - where is it coming from?