Super 7 Trading System - page 2

Audio:
Hi holyguy7 is your ASCT Trend Singnal And Newdigital SILVER Trend Singnal With Alert V3 give the same Arrow Signal? I put It Up in the same window and it totaly the same .I see on YOUR charts it is 2 Difference indicator and 2 Difference set of arrow signal and 2 difference color. Can you explain it ? The RED & GREEN Arrow is ASCT Trend Signal and The Small Arrow with White &Blue Color Is Newdigital SILVER Trend Singnal W Alert V3 ? Which one is SUPER7 ?

May be he is using the different settings for ASCTrend1sig concerning the Risk value.

I don't believe I changed the risk values. However, I went ahead and switched the signal to the SilverTrend as if you use the other indicators you get pretty much the same results.

I also decided to add a couple other indicators (secondary) to the mix to help find trend reversals. I decided to add Moving Averages and Parabolic SAR.

The EMAs are set to 8 and 34 (Fibonnaci Numbers) and seem to help out as an extra indicator.

Please tell me what you all think. Are they needed or just add clutter. I really think we are on to something here.

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  26 kb
gbpjpy_2.gif  25 kb
usdjpy_4.gif  26 kb

Couple of more improvments.

Hi guys,

I have some more suggestionS. Strictly follow them, we will reduce losses for sure.

Please, any comments will be appreciated.

TC,

SFX

Files:
12star.bmp  1111 kb

Shahzadfx:
Hi guys,

I have some more suggestionS. Strictly follow them, we will reduce losses for sure.

Please, any comments will be appreciated.

TC,

SFX

Can you post a .gif ?THX.

Here u go

Here u go.

SFX

Files:
12starr.gif  74 kb

asc trend system

hello holy,

Thanks for sharing. I have always been fascinated with asc trend charts although there sister product caled ablesys is horrible. I dont understand metatrader at all and am confused even by the demo. How could I get someone to set up your system for me and backtest it over all major currency pairs for 10 years? I'd go partners with you perhaps, on something like that. Also, what is an expert manager?

thanks,

marc

Exit?...

Hy Holyguy7,

Thanks for you contribution.

On the question "when to exit?" you said simple "the 3 indicators must show the same direction"...

That means that you only go from long to short or from short to long when the 3 indicators show the same thing...So one can not exit (or turn) before all 3 indicators show the same thing.

But there is a litlle problem with this set up. There are situations when price dropped over a longer period off time...then starts to go sideways a bit then a litlle bit up and you are long ...price starts to drop again...Silvertrend gives red arrow...osma is bellow zero...but trendtrigger moves sideways and after moving sideways it even starts to go up...( the trendtrigger acts sometimes like MACD-- price can go up but MACD starts to bend down)...this happens when the trendtrigger is almost at is highest or lowest point and it has no more room or space to work with.

If this happens for 3-4 bars ( that is 3-4 hours) I can tell you that this can be VERY costly...

On the other hand if you would say..."look if price does the same as the trendtrigger" if it doesn't then look at price to exit this will cause again that we will exit to much ...

friendly greetings

iGoR

TrendTriggerMod

Could anyone explain to me how to use TrendTriggerMod Ind. ?

Hi again

Hi HolyGuy!,

It's nice you have your own thread now (saw you in the ASC trend thread). As I told you before, I started only today with your indicators and made a lot of pips (no statement). I will start next week with a fresh demo-account and will give you my results at the end of the week. Once more: very good indicators (using now ASCtrendsig, OsMA, TrendTriggerMod...thats all). Keep it simple!!!

Regards

Thanks a lot about that. I would like for someone to come up with a EA as I really don't have the time to sit in front of my computer 24 hours a day to trade the system.

I would, however, avoid trading during the Asian session as it does not help much and you might get a lot of whiplash.

Let me know how everything goes.