Ema Cross! - page 8

Now with 1 and 13 EMAs, timeframe is still daily?

Daily timeframe!

Eric:
Now with 1 and 13 EMAs, timeframe is still daily?

Eric,

Firstly, I want to thank you very much for your reasonable comments!

I'll study the Multi-Lot EA. Thanks again!

The best timeframe is still the Dailytimeframe. Could you give him a forward test with me?

codersguru:
Could you give him a forward test with me?

Yes I'll participate in the forward testing with much interest!

Enters in correct direction

Hi Eric

Eric:
First of all, kudos to codersguru for creating this EA!! If I understand it correctly, it enters opposite of what you would normally enter.

No, I think it enters in the proper direction. I posted a reply earlier saying

that it did entered in the opposite as I did not understand the code. Sorry about that - it enters in the right direction.

Great thread! I was starting to program an EMA cross script but then i found this one, so i will help out in the next few days.

Question: Is there a way you could have the same pair of charts opened up in MetaTrader 4 (through FXDD or Interbank) and have each chart and EA manage their own trades...

Example.

Usd/Jpy 5min cross (executing longs and shorts)

Usd/Jpy 1hr cross (executing its own trades)

Usd/Jpy 1day ema cross (executing its own trades)

All 3 are in the same account. Is this possible? My experience has been no, but with the use of different magic numbers, one would think each chart/EA could manage their own trades?

Ideas/Comments?

Graham

codersguru:
Eric,

Firstly, I want to thank you very much for your reasonable comments!

I'll study the Multi-Lot EA. Thanks again!

The best timeframe is still the Dailytimeframe. Could you give him a forward test with me?

YOOO YOOOO YOOOO TSD NEED ANOTHER STAR RATING HERE FOR THE CODERSGURU .

Audio:

I want to bow down to Lord codegurus. You are just like a lighthouse when I am lost in the raged sea. You are just like the savior for all of us minnows and shrimps who are fumbling in a restricted sea area which is full of sharks and tiger whales. May God endow you more power and inspiration. Amen.

I have done some backtesting using the latest EMACross EA plus the indicator set. Needless to say any results i get are the best i have seen for any indicator/EA set yet. Has anyone run this in forward testing, either trading the scissors (indicator set), or letting the EA take all the trades? If so, what has your guys' results been?

Thanx,

Graham

P.S. Also, what are some ideal pairs and timeframes for running this indicator set. I have found it works on anything from 5min to 1 day charts on any of the majors, and even the gbp.jpy with a 10 pip spread

Audio:

Audio,

I don't know what to say Thank you for your support and sweet comments

EURUSD,Daily

gkozlyk:
I have done some backtesting using the latest EMACross EA plus the indicator set. Needless to say any results i get are the best i have seen for any indicator/EA set yet. Has anyone run this in forward testing, either trading the scissors (indicator set), or letting the EA take all the trades? If so, what has your guys' results been?

Thanx,

Graham

Thank you for your comment! I'm waiting too the forward results for the new version of the EA.

P.S. Also, what are some ideal pairs and timeframes for running this indicator set. I have found it works on anything from 5min to 1 day charts on any of the majors, and even the gbp.jpy with a 10 pip spread

The best timeframe is the Dailytimeframe.

The best currency pair EURUSD (I admire this pair ).