MakeGrid - page 6

Where i find this Myddy

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

stace:
Where i find this Myddy

Can't seem to get it to place orders when I set the Gridsize & gridsteps to 15,

only 10 or 20 works....

---

A Start time and End time would be useful feature as well as x lots depending on how much you want to risk e.g 5% instead of manually having to put in the lots each time..

keymaker:
Can't seem to get it to place orders when I set the Gridsize & gridsteps to 15,

only 10 or 20 works....

---

A Start time and End time would be useful feature as well as x lots depending on how much you want to risk e.g 5% instead of manually having to put in the lots each time..

Put gridsteps to 50

Is it possible to only enter a position once and not make the EA open the same price position again...?

E.g hits buy 2.0100 , close postion once take profit hits say 2.0120, and goes back down to 2.0080 then doesn't hit the pending buy at 2.0100 because the pending 2.0100 can only be activated once.....

I see in the EA

gridOneShot = false; // is this a one shot? if so, it stops after the profitTarget has been reached

--Can this be used option be used?

keymaker:
Is it possible to only enter a position once and not make the EA open the same price position again...?

E.g hits buy 2.0100 , close postion once take profit hits say 2.0120, and goes back down to 2.0080 then doesn't hit the pending buy at 2.0100 because the pending 2.0100 can only be activated once.....

I see in the EA

gridOneShot = false; // is this a one shot? if so, it stops after the profitTarget has been reached

--Can this be used option be used?

There are 2 possibilities:

1/ just remove the EA after orders are placed.

2/ Use the gridoneshot function, the EA only works again when you change de uniquemagicnumber

Kaper:
...then starts the grid all over again but then deletes all pending orders and then starts the grid again and then deletes them instantly again. It seems to be in some sort of infinite loop. I was wondering if a programmer could look at it and fix the loop problem and only close the active orders when profit limit is reached for all open orders. It does not neccesarily have to keep restarting the grid, just close open orders when profit level is reached and keep the pending orders (grid) in tact. The EA is attached.

Thanks

Kevin

I have the same problem.

Could someone please take a look at it?

Can anyone add a open and close time for this EA....thanks

MakeGrid EA

If you want to learn all about the famous Make Grid EA and all its variations and limitations visit the original thread at sbfx. There is also a pdf in the first few pages.

StrategyBuilderFX

can someone tell me what is makegrid? i dont have a clue at all