ADXcross - page 3

ok look at this?

Files:
system2.gif  26 kb

leutzuro:
ok look at this?

We have different data.

If I understand you correctly we may enter on the close full signal bar. It means that next bar is opened and we enter. D1 timeframe.

For example we see sell signal on D1 (look at the image). We will wait untill the daily bar will be closed and enter sell on the new bar opened. Right? And we will ignore that this new opened bar may be with the buy signal. Because we are not trading on the opened bar. Are you sure that we will get 20 pips in this case? And stop loss may be 100 or 200 pips to get 20 p. And sometimes we will not have 20 pips and will have 100 pips stop loss because we understand all the signals as the right signals. For example we will have 20 pips 5 times. And then we will have 100 pips by stop loss. It means nothing during the two month trading. Because we are trading on D1 timeframe. If we use multiple lots we will multiply our losses.

Correct me if I am not right.

I am always doing like this: I am trying to find possible difficult cases to find the decision. If we will look at the good cases only we will not have the system.

Files:
system2_1.gif  28 kb

yes the signal from the image are right

leutzuro:
yes the signal from the image are right

If the signals are right we need to filter some of the signals to reduce the losses.

I know two ways for this filtration:

- slightly. The system will produce some losses and it will be profitable finally.

- we may filter almost everything. In this case we will not trade very often but will trade in profit mostly.

For example.

We have mandarine EA. This EA is trading often and sometimes in profit and there are some losses as well. But finally profitable. It is very difficult to have multiple lots using this kind of filtration.

An other example is eASCTrend software. It is filtering almost everything and we may trade 1 or two times per month (in profit) for example and can use multiple lots.

I like to filter everything but I know that many people do not like to use any filter indicator at all. They are using fundamental analysis as a filter to decide about trading.

I played with this adx_crossing indicator and sometimes this indicator is much more better than ASCTrend for example. And I-XO indicator does not work as a filter for D1 timeframe. I will try to find something about it.

newdigital:
I played with this adx_crossing indicator and sometimes this indicator is much more better than ASCTrend for example. And I-XO indicator does not work as a filter for D1 timeframe. I will try to find something about it.

Yes.

I found something for D1 timeframe.

And we may filter everything. Almost everything.

If we use these indicators for the signals and confirmation (attached) we have only one signal for USDCHF since 19th of September with 185 pips in profit.

I will becktest this system more.

Files:
1_36.gif  32 kb

newdigital:
Yes.

I found something for D1 timeframe.

And we may filter everything. Almost everything.

If we use these indicators for the signals and confirmation (attached) we have only one signal for USDCHF since 19th of September with 185 pips in profit.

I will becktest this system more.

thanks

me too i will test.

is beter on D1 we dont have many false signal:)

I'm pretty new to this forum but I was checking back data on this ADX crossing on D1 charts and I noticed that if you go in after the signal and take profit at 100 pips S/L at 50 pips with a trailing S/L of 50 on all majors you could make a pretty good amount of pips. Ofcourse I need more time to study the previous months and years but so far so good.

Interesting concept I like it so far it looks good on charts

ive loaded the rsx Indicator set to 10 and overlaid 14 in a different colour

RSX as i understand it is a momentum type indicator - I could be wrong

anyway

how do you overlay 2 indicators??

from the top view navigator and drag one indicator OVER the panel of the other and drop it

Files:
asgbp.gif  21 kb
rsx.mq4  3 kb

here are my first statment only with adx signal d1 timeframe and i still have one position open

Files:
stat.jpg  31 kb