Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 158

poruchik:
yopt

what do you want? criteria 2?

I know critical days

give me picture

Poruchik, my request is only based on a comparison between what the actual ZUP does to define completion point C in the Cypher pattern against the rule provided by the people who published it.

When ZUP paints the C point it is not "always" comprised between the FIB EXT 127,20 - 141,40 of the XA leg.

I was only wondering if you could modify this and at the same time indicate the entry, stops & targets as also defined by its creators.

This is only a request and please do not consider it as an obligation. I thought that my comment could be interesting to have a cypher ZUP taking all the original tactics in consideration.

Again, a Big thankyou for the good job that you and other programmers are capable of doing.

Files:

It is indi

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.

Files:
rfrf1082a.png  40 kb

I wonder if it's possible to attach a file ZUP_v102 22 CYPHER indicator mirrow.mq4, not only .tpl with cypher mirrow but all other formation like gartley mirrow, bat mirrow etc. Does that make any sense? Besides thanks for new idea poruchik.

It is not easy

2-3 Hrs to 1 indi

It find only 1 pattern - cypher mirror

Use it together 102 22 cypher

Files:

I guess we will need those two and the plain 102 to get the other gartleys, sharks, etc? So have to put all 3 on one chart.

...no I think only 2. Change parameter Extcomplekt from 11 to 10 at the botton in ZUP_v102 22 CYPHER mirror.mq4 like it was in .tpl file. You can also change bigText X,Y=20 (and color text, pattern). You will have normal gartleys, sharks, etc. from ZUP_v102 22 CYPHER.mq4. To have gartleys mirror, sharks mirror we have wait because like Poruchik said "it is not easy 2-3 Hrs to 1 indi".

seems that it could be used alone

will draw more of those diamond alike line -- but got the gut that not very helpful

zup100 already able to tell the current trend already

your mirror indicator work like charm (as expected) , now GMT2am , audchf got a bearish sign (only if butterfly appear again)

I still think that butterfly is I TOLD YOU SO indicator

will the 2nd butterfly appear right after the first one, and will the epi-centre still the same price level -- your assumption !

did you not that there were 2 x 0.854 in the above dig, does it mean swinging within range

Emerging Pattern EUR\USD H4

Files:
emergency.png  54 kb

Emergency

Files:
emergency.png  54 kb

Soon___________

Files:
dgdss.gif  56 kb
d10521042s.gif  69 kb