Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 154

matfx:
use the template attached for searching history patterns. it is zup 110. All pitchforks parameters turn off.

this is the best diagram -- I am still using zup101 to predict immediate future

butterfly is like -- I TOLD YOU -- and WHY DIDN"T you told me earlier, when it is the butterfly body , rather than 1 dday ago butterfly

matfx:
You don't need to insert zup indicator on the chart. Just open an empty chart, apply the template on it, then it is done. The template automatically apply the indicator itself. Just make sure you have zup indicator on your indicator folder.

I like your template so much that I'm using it unchanged :-)

Files:
1_1.png  176 kb

ZUP history

Hello I don't know how to apply the zup_110_history.tpl i guess I have to copy into template file but nothing happens, still limited to last data

please what do I have to do ?

samuel2012:
Hello I don't know how to apply the zup_110_history.tpl i guess I have to copy into template file but nothing happens, still limited to last data please what do I have to do ?

Are you familiar with MT4? Do you know how to "apply template"? Google about MT4 basics videos if that's the area of weakness for you.

samuel2012:
Hello I don't know how to apply the zup_110_history.tpl i guess I have to copy into template file but nothing happens, still limited to last data please what do I have to do ?

Hi samuel2012,

if it is some specific/special template so I have no idea.

But if it is usual template file so - read this post/video about how to apply the template:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

This small thread may be usefull too:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181256

samuel2012:
Hello I don't know how to apply the zup_110_history.tpl

Why do you cry?

Do you have These indi?

Files:

I mod. ZUP 102 from jsambung

Files:

history of gartley, batn butterfly...patterns ?

Hey guys thanks for your answer I'll have a look in next few hours will see

poruchik:
Why do you cry? Do you have These indi?

yes I'm usinh 110 will have a look on how to install template file on MT4 video

poruchik:
Why do you cry? Do you have These indi?

yep but they don't show me pattern history, or when new pattern appears the previous dissapears. I need it for statistics. do you have any idea how can I have history ?