Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 134

zigflip:
can you be more specific, purple and pink are similar colours

If you go in zup100 indicator settings, it is dark orchid color under mline. There is also mlineup blue which is bullish target and mlinedown red which is bearish.

xx3xxx:

remark

for finster869 -- yo, purple line , come on, you read the chart for a week for any currency, you will know -- that is the fun of downloading an new indicator, we won't ruin your fun by telling you our own interpretation

I originally thought it was a mid point area/reversal area or likely trend change area, but I am confused because sometimes I see 3 of them like on this silver chart:

Can you fill me in? I've been watching the charts with the indicator for about 2 or 3 weeks and still am not sure exactly sure of the purple line significance. Thanks!

Files:

not sure, i think it may be the setting of the "m.." labels and I am not using them, but I will have a look at it.

I really like to write up stuff, besides phD studies, I wonder what kind of jobs that I should go for ?!,,,, ,,,

I enclose my own butterfly indicator (not sure what version it is)

and somehow roboforex got plenty of choices includes stocks etc, so notice the chart title

+ my settings for butterfly too -- hope you guys enjoys (generally, I treasure my indicator like race car and seldom give away my stuff, as I thought about how many hundred of indicators that I discard beside finding the stuff that I like ) -- I don't based on butterfly for any of my entry decision though - as I would call this indicator as I told you so indicator

INPUTs

TFTFT 90 false

color

RBGYYB -- orange - dark violet -- the first red is thickest line

visualization

H1

Files:

----------

-

On the chart? The text was overcoded from russian text to abracadabra as russian letters was not installed in your computer or Metatrader. So it was difficult to translate ...

I used automatic re-coder (and it was recoded from CP1252 to CP1251) and it is written:

NDDEC11 60 new ZigZig ray was appeared

or

NDDEC11 60 appeared new ray ZigZag

Give screenshot

newdigital:
On the chart? The text was overcoded from russian text to abracadabra as russian letters was not installed in your computer or Metatrader. So it was difficult to translate ...

I used automatic re-coder (and it was recoded from CP1252 to CP1251) and it is written:

NDDEC11 60 new ZigZig ray was appeared

or

NDDEC11 60 appeared new ray ZigZag

Thanks New Digital.

poruchik:
Give screenshot

It was an alert message.....it did not appear on the chart itself.