Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 129

ND

Weekly resist just broke eur/usd?

Yes.

It is EURUSD D1:

and it is EURUSD W1:

We see that new W1 bar was opened very close to the border of the cloud and inside the cloud. But as it was opened below this border and below resistance line, and as Chinkou Span was crossed the price on closed/previous bar so - bearish.

But ... as the price case to the cloud so we can expect choppy market (on W1 timeframe).

On D1 timeframe (and on any other timeframes) - bearish.

By the way it was not confirmed by USDCHF because it is not yet bullish for this pair on W1. You can see:

So, it will be choppy market for EURUSD or correction in the near future, or good breakout for USDCHF (to be correlated with EURUSD for example).

Files:

Well am short, sl at 1.3700 on the 1hr, Ooo I hope it hits the .3100 area

bear market rally for now on H1 (bullish correction). Still bearish in general.

As I see on M30 timeframe - the price was stopped by 1.3642 resistance on the way to go up.

So, will see.

I just hope that it is bullish correcction and the market will be reversed to the bearish.

Hwafm

Hi newdgital,

Are you still using the HWAFM indicator to find the market direction? I have tried to install it on the MT5 but no luck. My MT5 is version 496 and I downloaded the 470 version of HWAFM and even after going through all the threads for download instructions and compatability problems I can't get it working.

If it's working well I will continue to try.

Thanks, dgw

I am trying to update MT5 so will see. It takes time to load this pattern tool sorry.

Hi dgw,

As I see from the author's website - he said that latest version of this HWAFM tool is compatible with any version of MT5 started from 470. So, this attachment MQL5_EA_build_470.zip‎ on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49 is the latest HWAFM tool which can work with any MT5 version.

I updated MT5 to 501 and this HWAFM tool works:

As I see - most of the developing patterns for EURUSD are showing bullish. And on the same time - all the developing patterns for USDCHF are showing bullish too.

Anyway - we will see as the situation is interesting.

I just hope that we will not rich 1.3700

Files:

Yes, eur/usd Ichi bullish and looking to cross on the 4hr tenken sen do we wait till above the kumo, I suppose it is safer to do.

Divergence on the daily, wkly middle of nowhere with green kumo on the weekly , everything out of sync.