Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 126

You can change the words inside the code. The default alert text is in Russian.

Files:
sample.png  34 kb

A member of Onix forum made a documents for ZUP version 100 & 101 in Russian language. I used google translator to make it in English, if got any error, i'm sorry.

By the way in side the zup helper documents also attached an e-book, "The Best Trendline Methods of Alan Andrews and Five New Trendline Techniques BY Patrick Mikula" the e book can found using google.

Files:
v101.pdf  129 kb

thanks for your contribution

matfx:
A member of Onix forum made a documents for ZUP version 100 & 101 in Russian language. I used google translator to make it in English, if got any error, i'm sorry. By the way in side the zup helper documents also attached an e-book, "The Best Trendline Methods of Alan Andrews and Five New Trendline Techniques BY Patrick Mikula" the e book can found using google.

hello, friend, thanks for your hard work in harmonic stuff.

Hope you can get more pips with harmonic indicators.

Cheers

ND

Would you agree there is a h&s on the 4hr eur/usd, fibs are long also. I will be able to reinstall hwfm later today, been away, can you tell me what hwfm is showing on the higher t/f, when I last looked the other week we had bullish pattern on the weekly is it still there?

Files:
4hrnen.gif  82 kb

Could someone please teach me on how to use or how to read zup indicator?

I've been trying to figure it out for about 5 hours now but I can't seem to know how..

I am by no means an expert here, if you look at the attached zup pattern on the 5m timeframe, you would enter long in the red box area, the yellow lines are reaction areas ie., it could bounce back here and then carry on back up or disappear entirely, the red line is the equilibrium ie., where price 'should' get to and possibly beyond, with the zup you can select to display the fibs which will further help to determine the trend for that particular timeframe. I also put two ema's (174 & 89) on as they sit appropriately on the 50/60 fib areas and use this also to take profit, or to put a trailing stoploss on it. If you have patterns appearing on the higher timeframes then clearly these take priority.

Files:
5minute.gif  67 kb

Hello guys, is anybody aware of a ZUP scanner ?

I have a job where I cannot look at charts all day.

I would like to receive emails with a screenshot whenever a ZUP pattern appear on any timeframe.

Has anybody done this here ?

ND

Ichi is very bearish on daily eur/usd t/f can you give your insight ?

It is bearish for D1 timeframe for the 3rd day.

You can see:

And it is interesting case for W1 timeframe: cloud was changed from bullish to bearish for future possible trend, and Chinkou Span line (in white color) came very close to the price for possible bearish breakout (means: breakdown). If Chinkou Span line will cross the price (but we will see it 1 or 2 weeks later) - EURUSD will be bearish for many weeks:

But if we look at USDCHF so this pair is not bullish yet on D1: Chinkou Span line did not cross the price on closed/previous bar, and the price is below Ichimoku cloud

So, if Chinkou Span line will cross the price for USDCHF on D1 timeframe for bullish (we can see it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow), so - it will be very high probability that EURUSD on W1 will go to bearish. And we will see EURUSD for bearish for many weeks or months.

Files: