Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 110

Just some evaluation for this week or for the beginning of this week.

USDCHF

Ichimoku charts.

D1 timeframe.

Bearish.

H4 timeframe.

Bearish.

H1 timeframe.

Non-Trading during the general bearish. But all support/resistance lines came very close to each otgher so it may be breakout (bullish) soon.

HWAFM patterns.

Bullish for all developing patterns - the situation is more clear than for EURUSD..

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

Just some evaluation for this week or for the beginning of this week.

GBPUSD

Ichimoku charts.

D1 timeframe.

It is locval bullish for the second way but accordign to Ichimoku chart - it is still downtrend is going on the the many days (price is below the cloud).

H4 timeframe.

It is choppy market condition during the general bullish.

H1 timeframe.

It is Bear Market Rally (means: correctional uptrend after general bearish). But as the price is inside the cloud so it is ranging/choppy market condition too. Besides - all support/resistance li9nes came very close to each other - it means that we can expect breakout/breakdown soon.

HWAFM patterns.

The situation is not clear - some contradiction between the developing patterns.

=============

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

ND

I hope your analysis is right. I found eur/usd - gbp/usd difficult to work out so I went long on usd/chf on Friday because hwfm all higher t/f were showing emerging bull patterns, it then went down 50+pips which is why I don't use any s/l.

Can you tell me, in the document for hwfm it says the top right box on the chart is No.4 and displays "The Panel Favourites" I have clicked on the 'eye' but nothing appears, do you know how we use this?

Files:
metatrader_5.png  167 kb

Hi targus,

As I understand - it is Favorites panel (same as with IE or Firefox browsers - bookmarked favories).

I am not using this the top right box. You know - this pdf document is not very informative - seems - the author wrote it for himself only. There is not any explanation about how to use those box. It is just short description about names of those buttons only.

Only I understood that #9 on the image of pdf file - it is "to add pattern manually to favorites - working only if #11 (filtration of the patterns' list on favorites) is switched on." ...

If I do not understand in Russian so how can I translate in English?

Seems, the author is really wrote it for himself.

So, the only way to know - try by yourself ...

I will try it later with different combination of the buttons ...

------------

I am in profit for now for those 2 pairs (using EA only):

Files:
ts_1807_123.jpg  276 kb

Some other situation for the other pairs.

HWAFM patterns.

USDJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD and AUDUSD - the situation is not clear.

EURGBP. GBPCHF, EURJPY, AUDJPY - bullish for developing patterns but it was not confirmed by Ichimoku chart in anyway. So, it maye bullish for those pairs but when ...

So, I will trade Trend Scalp system for M1 using 10p3v0.0321_2 EA:

USDCHF for buy and EURUSD for sell.

So, just 1 trade was closed in profit and the other one is opened.

I will keep EA running for those 2 pairs so will see ...

If I am mistaken with the direction of the trend for those 2 pairs so sorry.

=============

Files:
ts_1807_2.jpg  22 kb
ts_1807_1.jpg  253 kb

As I am looking for developing patterns for direction of the future possible trend so I just opened Metatrader 5 with HWAFM pattern tool. My goal was to select the pairs with all developing patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all developing patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs.

Today morning:

HWAFM patterns tool. I found GBPCHF only for bullish: all develiping pattersn are showing bullish in for the future

It is the results for today in pips (4 digit pips) and in dollars by trading for few hours today:

GBPCHF:

- pips: 1,062

- dollars: 1,301

All the statements are attached.

I traded manually.

Tomorrow and next week - I will test new 10p3v0.0321_2 EA for public TrendScalp system with HWAFM patterns tool.

=============

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post).

ND

I am not ready to use an ea, I like to see other indys such as the stochs, macd, semaphors to match the patterns. With semaphors is there one available for mt5?

If not, ND, in your opinion which is a decent semaphor indy that I can use alongside hwfm for entries/exits? Many thanks.

I have no idea sorry - I never used semaphor.

This EA is trading in very 'conservative way' so it is impossible to make 3,000 pips for one day (as I did manually). But if we know the direction so this EA will provide just 40 or 60 pips easy with no risk at all and without any martingaling.

Of course, manual trading is much more profitable (and much more controlled).

I just looked at Ichimoku charts for the direction of the trend for today and for this week - and many pairs are very near for breakout/breakdown. Seems - we will have biig price movemwent this week, or in the end of the week.

I will look at HWAFM patterns now just to see - may be - I will find some pairs which can be traded today with predictable direction of the trend ... but I am not sure for today as I see from Ichimoku charts - market is almost ready for "standing jump"

And as to HWAFM patterns tool:

the only pair I found for today is GBPJPY fopr bullish

Well. Will see.

I will trade it by 2 EA:

- 10p3v0.0321_2 EA for buy only;

and

- by 10points_3_Smi1a EA from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page269 (default settings; the only I will change is mm to false).

I just looked at Ichimoku charts for the direction of the trend for today and for this week - and many pairs are very near for breakout/breakdown. Seems - we will have biig price movement this week, or in the end of the week

As I see - some pairs started breakout/breakdown but as it was not confirmed by HWAFM patterns so I will not trade them.

So, will see about GBPJPY for buy for today ...

if I am mistaken so sorry ...

Files: