Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 91

Thanks ND

Would you mind showing me how/where to click to attach this ea to charts, I drag n dropped HWAFM into correct areas on mt5.

MrTools,

Thank you, I will look into it.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

mrtools:
Think this is last version of Ea Newdigital was using, did the Ecn and 5 digit mod a couple days ago, not sure if it was mentioned before or not but once you have done your daily analysis you can set the Ea to either sell only or buy only or remove it if no trading conditions exist.

holyskychen:
Dear All:

I just used google translator to convert the original file into english version. Hope more people can understand much better.

This indicator is a magic tool. I just used it this morning. Personally, I think this indicator worth billion dollar. It will be a money maker if we realy know how to use it correctly.

The general idea is to follow the big trend and wait for the reversal of small trend.

If we see a 4 hours and hours get downtrend pattern, and also 15 min got a up trend pattern, we may against the 15 min trends to short.

By the way, the only thing you can trust in the market is stoploss. The market will kill us once a big pattern failed if you forget to put stoploss.

Thank you very much. This is great help to understand the magnitude of this indicator.

On the WW pattern, what are the symbols beside the arrow

Files:

targus:
maybe I should get my 5yr old nephew to call round.

Hi

I had trouble trying to install on my Vista 64 bit system so put it on my pld laptop with is 32 bit. It now works well

eur/usd there is an emerging bullish pattern on the 1hr. Hopefully I will jump back in short later on.

Its the dropdown menu!! When I right click from desktop, can someone hold my hand and show me, please, I so want to put these files in. I will have to go to computerworld or something?

targus:
Hi ND

With the bearish pattern on the daily hanging here like a sword eur/usd will be bearish overall for awhile, so its sell only.

All four files are in experts which is why I cannot see them in the navigators window even though I dragged/dropped them straight in the appropriate locations when I right clicked on the mt5 icon which I have done before with mt4, will have to try again.

I have extracted the file to desktop again but when I right click to send them I cannot see how to export them?

The dropdown menu says :

open

open in new window

open as notebook

share with

add to experts.rar

compress and email

send to

cut

copy

create short cut

delete

rename

properties

thats it??

I presume Windows 7 is similar to Vista

Not sure what you mean by dropdown menu?

1. DL and instal Mt5 ( I used ApariUK)

2. DL HWAFM - I use 7Zip to Extract

Then follow ND instructions.

You will find folder to install into similar to this path

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\MQL5

Gil

Hi ND

With the bearish pattern on the daily hanging here like a sword eur/usd will be bearish overall for awhile, so its sell only.

All four files are in experts which is why I cannot see them in the navigators window even though I dragged/dropped them straight in the appropriate locations when I right clicked on the mt5 icon which I have done before with mt4, will have to try again.

I have extracted the file to desktop again but when I right click to send them I cannot see how to export them?

The dropdown menu says :

open

open in new window

open as notebook

share with

add to experts.rar

compress and email

send to

cut

copy

create short cut

delete

rename

properties

thats it??

targus:
Hi ND

The dropdown menu says :

open

open in new window

open as notebook

share with

add to experts.rar

compress and email

send to

cut

copy

create short cut

delete

rename

properties

thats it??

Did you instal Metatrader 5 and extrated the files to desktop, right?

You have icon for Metatrader 5 (on desktop), and you are having the extracted folder namely MQL5_EA_build_470.

Right mouse click on this icon and select something as 'Property" ... it should be last one from the menu) ... some window will be opened and click on "Find the Object" or similar ...).

And the folder with your Metatrader 5 installation will be opened.

Next

Open this folder MQL5_EA_build_470 (double mouse click, or right mouse click and select 'open').

Do you see 4 folders inside? Not? 1 folder? Open it too. How many folders inside? 4 folders?

After that - follow the instraction (copy).

Hi ND

Exactly, thats what I did, I right clicked on mt5 icon on properties, then open file location, then clickled on MQL5 and a drop box appeared displaying: experts/images/include/indicators/scripts - so I then opened the extracted file box and dragged n dropped the items over, will try again.

targus:
Hi ND Exactly, thats what I did, I right clicked on mt5 icon on properties, then open file location, then clickled on MQL5 and a drop box appeared displaying: experts/images/include/indicators/scripts - so I then opened the extracted file box and dragged n dropped the items over, will try again.

Targus,

Did you find your mq5 folders? On your Local Disc C > Program Files > MT5 > mq5?

look the picture i have attached.

Files:
mq5_folder.png  117 kb